Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I guess I just need to be REALLY, REALLY, REALLY clear when I start a thread because it seems that the point is always missed. My hope was to stir a discussion about the media bias that is going on. I wasn't trying to defend gun rights or gun owners. I think it is a shame that the media barely discusses issues like this but when a gun is involved it becomes the main focus of every lead story on the 5, 6 and 11 news, every political talk show has a big piece with special guests to discuss the incident and what they think is wrong with it, how to fix it, etc...I don't watch the news a lot, but what few broadcasts I have seen, there was no mention of this at all.

You're talking about the "anti gun narrative" in the media. Yeah, you're not defending or furthering any agenda whatsoever...

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

At least 3 posters on this board are ignoring the fact that this was the largest story on all networks yesterday, all day long.

Once again, a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth for some.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I have been watching this story on Jake Tapper's show at 6pm, Wolf Blitzer's show at 7pm, Erin Burnett's show at 8pm and Anderson Cooper's show at 9pm for the last 2 days. And if I had been watching Piers Morgan's show at 10pm I am sure I would have seen it there too. This media bias / slant conspiracy is absurd.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Maybe there wasn't a thread about it because it isn't "politics" or "religion". At least with the threads started about gun crime, gun control is a political issue. How about these ones?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...99K0KZ20131021

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/21/justic...-toddler-shot/

Nobody bothered to post about these either. Know why? It's a lost cause. When it comes to guns, Americans are insane. And yes, I am 100% in favour of BANNING GUNS.

Thank God you are not running for office anywhere in the states.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Way to read the next few posts, veg.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Thank God you are not running for office anywhere in the states.

Really? What difference would it make? I would never get elected. Nor would I want to represent people that fear their representatives. The US electorate is so screwed up it's a sin.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Black on white? What?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Really? What difference would it make? I would never get elected. Nor would I want to represent people that fear their representatives. The US electorate is so screwed up it's a sin.

I actually agree with you on this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-object.html

Student, 14, 'raped teacher in school bathroom and sexually assaulted her with an 'object' before her killing her and dumping her body'

The 14-year-old student accused of murdering his teacher also raped her with an 'object' before dumping her body, it was alleged in court on Thursday.

Danvers High School student Philip Chism was indicted in a Massachusetts court on charges of murder, aggravated rape and armed robbery in the slaying of his math teacher Colleen Ritzer on October 22.

Authorities believe Chism, a soccer standout, followed Ritzer into a second-floor bathroom after school armed with a box cutter, stabbed her, wheeled her body outside in a large recycling bin and dumped it in the woods behind the school.

District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett also said in court on Thursday the teen stole her iPhone, credit cards and underwear before raping her with an 'object' and killing her.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Where are the youths parents, let's hear one of those oh no not my boy he's an angel stories.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234