Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 118

Thread: Has SCF bit the dust

     
  1. #1

    Has SCF bit the dust

    I rarely come here, or anywhere anymore for that matter, but I know it was going downhill for a while before, now it just appears straight up dead. Thoughts?
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

  2. #2
    deceased for the most part, yes, but there are still good people here. they just seem less and less likely to make deals
    If you lowball me on a 2.00 offer, please prepare to be ignored. Come on folks...

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    I rarely come here, or anywhere anymore for that matter, but I know it was going downhill for a while before, now it just appears straight up dead. Thoughts?
    Sometimes it's hard to sell when all you accept is cash TTM

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Sometimes it's hard to sell when all you accept is cash TTM
    one of the first times i have requested this. previous attempts to sell this year accepting paypal = same results.
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    one of the first times i have requested this. previous attempts to sell this year accepting paypal = same results.
    Crazy, I must just sell super cheap. I do agree it's slowing down, but I'm not to the point where I'd say it's dead.

  6. #6
    selling is nearly impossible, ive figured that out. I don't buy stuff any more, so im in the process of trading my new stuff for vintage, then ill pretty much be done with the game...
    If you lowball me on a 2.00 offer, please prepare to be ignored. Come on folks...

  7. #7
    i just hit 2 deals... lucky maybe?
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

  8. #8
    I think the reason it's dead around here is a lot of people want an arm and a leg for everything.
    Trade bucket
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by player fly View Post
    I think the reason it's dead around here is a lot of people want an arm and a leg for everything.
    as a seller it seems a lot want things for 50% of ebay.
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

  10. #10
    getting less and less trades done. seems go from getting a trader of month to not even cracking top 10 next

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •