Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Has SCF bit the dust

Has SCF bit the dust

I rarely come here, or anywhere anymore for that matter, but I know it was going downhill for a while before, now it just appears straight up dead. Thoughts?
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

deceased for the most part, yes, but there are still good people here. they just seem less and less likely to make deals
    If you lowball me on a 2.00 offer, please prepare to be ignored. Come on folks...

Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    I rarely come here, or anywhere anymore for that matter, but I know it was going downhill for a while before, now it just appears straight up dead. Thoughts?
    Sometimes it's hard to sell when all you accept is cash TTM

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Sometimes it's hard to sell when all you accept is cash TTM
    one of the first times i have requested this. previous attempts to sell this year accepting paypal = same results.

Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    one of the first times i have requested this. previous attempts to sell this year accepting paypal = same results.
    Crazy, I must just sell super cheap. I do agree it's slowing down, but I'm not to the point where I'd say it's dead.

selling is nearly impossible, ive figured that out. I don't buy stuff any more, so im in the process of trading my new stuff for vintage, then ill pretty much be done with the game...
    If you lowball me on a 2.00 offer, please prepare to be ignored. Come on folks...

i just hit 2 deals... lucky maybe?

I think the reason it's dead around here is a lot of people want an arm and a leg for everything.
    Trade bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by player fly View Post
    I think the reason it's dead around here is a lot of people want an arm and a leg for everything.
    as a seller it seems a lot want things for 50% of ebay.

getting less and less trades done. seems go from getting a trader of month to not even cracking top 10 next

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast