Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That's ironic... The very man who is telling me how wonderful government ran health care is all this time is saying I don't have a right to tell someone what to do regarding their bodies.

I have government health care. I'm not told what to do.

There's also the fact you're actually talking about your wallet not any sort of health care. That's just your excuse until the next Democrat tries to take your country into the 20th century.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't agree with targeting kids with abortion material (although liberals have no issue teaching those same little kids about sex), but I don't see anything graphic on what they handed out. A fetus is not a graphic image.

It kills me that people actually try to claim that the media isn't promoting liberal agenda. Millions of babies are aborted, no mention of it on the news. Some kids get a picture of a fetus in their candy bag, suddenly we are all offended. What a joke.

True 'nuff. The giant billboard of a bloody fetus that stood on my drive to work for two years was a little worse, though, and completely unnecessary.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

on topic;yea,handing out pictures of dead babies to trick or treaters is just low and disgusting

on abortion;the title says it all, when the ends of someones rights are deemed graphic material,i think something wrong

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

on topic;yea,handing out pictures of dead babies to trick or treaters is just low and disgusting

on abortion;the title says it all, when the ends of someones rights are deemed graphic material,i think something wrong

It's not even pictures of dead babies. I have seen the exact same images (or ones like them) in middle school health textbooks. In just a few years (maybe sooner depending on the school district) these kids will sit in a classroom learning about reproduction and will see images just like these and nobody will be offended.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

I have government health care. I'm not told what to do.

There's also the fact you're actually talking about your wallet not any sort of health care. That's just your excuse until the next Democrat tries to take your country into the 20th century.

Doesn't Canada have quotas on the number of types of surgeries they will perform in a year? Once the quota is hit you wait until the next year? And I just read about death panels in Ontario (though I don't think you live there). You don't get much less control of your body than having the government decide if you live or die.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...ood_thing.html

Last week Canada’s Supreme Court ruled that doctors could not unilaterally ignore a Toronto family’s decision to keep their near-dead husband and father on life support. In the same breath, however, the court also confirmed that, under the laws of Ontario, Canada’s most populous province, a group of government-appointed adjudicators could yet overrule the family’s choice. That tribunal, not the family or the doctors, has the ultimate power to pull the plug.

In other words: Canada has death panels.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Doesn't Canada have quotas on the number of types of surgeries they will perform in a year?

No idea.

Last week Canada’s Supreme Court ruled that doctors could not unilaterally ignore a Toronto family’s decision to keep their near-dead husband and father on life support. In the same breath, however, the court also confirmed that, under the laws of Ontario, Canada’s most populous province, a group of government-appointed adjudicators could yet overrule the family’s choice. That tribunal, not the family or the doctors, has the ultimate power to pull the plug.

Interesting. I'd heard nothing. I'll have to look into this, as I'm not a fan of the implications. Like you said, though, I don't live there.

Nice one, but I live in Canada and, as you yourself said, this doesn't affect me...yet, anyway.

In other words, Canada had death panels the way the United States of America has legal marijuana.

...at absolute best.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not even pictures of dead babies. I have seen the exact same images (or ones like them) in middle school health textbooks. In just a few years (maybe sooner depending on the school district) these kids will sit in a classroom learning about reproduction and will see images just like these and nobody will be offended.

yea,but that's school,an "institute of learning" where they should be taught about the "right" to abort and to see the end product of that "right"

but don't go wraping the kids Christmas presents in hiroshima themed paper,let the kids have some fun

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

but don't go wraping the kids Christmas presents in hiroshima themed paper,let the kids have some fun

I'm sorry, but without the second 'p', that would be "raping" and I definitely don't want kids raping Christmas presents. Not sure where the Japanese come into this, but they shouldn't be involved either. On the whole, I don't think adding anything can save that.

Kids: Don't rape your Christmas presents at school!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Doesn't Canada have quotas on the number of types of surgeries they will perform in a year? Once the quota is hit you wait until the next year? And I just read about death panels in Ontario (though I don't think you live there). You don't get much less control of your body than having the government decide if you live or die.

No, Canada does not have quotas. Where do you read this stuff? Nor does Canada have "death panels". The case you are speaking about is no different than the case of Schiavo? in Florida. Occasionally, doctors and families disagree on care. Not unlike siblings disagreeing on care for a parent. To characterize any of it as death panels is ridiculous.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sorry, but without the second 'p', that would be "raping" and I definitely don't want kids raping Christmas presents. Not sure where the Japanese come into this, but they shouldn't be involved either. On the whole, I don't think adding anything can save that.

Kids: Don't rape your Christmas presents at school!

im west coast and still in morning mode at least I got the dubya in

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast