Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Thanks, good article. Although I don't agree about Cameron Diaz cause she was very gracious to sign two 8x10s for me TTM last year. She even changed from the silver sharpie color for the 2nd pic because she noticed it did not show well on the first one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

Great article!! So my question is, why would people still want Joaquin Phoenix, Renée Zellweger, John Malkovich, Teri Hatcher, Cybill Shepherd, AND ESPECIALLY Rosie O’Donnell? They haven't done anything worth wild in a long time.

Also, I can see why some celebrities would have issues with signing like they are eating, in the bathroom, or have already signed a few but to cut off or curse out fans, they are just hurting their own repuation.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

know think some would be happy that they want there auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Good read. The dealers and Ebay sellers pretty much ruins it for the true collectors. I don't blame the celebrities for not signing. If I ever make it to Hollywood, I'd most likely join the worst signers group, seeing how these degenerates are on a first-hand basis.