Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The last thing that Stamkos should be thinking about right now is the Olympics. Recovery isn't going to be easy from this one, but he might not have to miss the entire season. Rushing back so he can play in Sochi would be foolish.

Hope he can make a reasonably quick, and full recovery. This guy is just way to much fun to watch to want anything else.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Stamkos will be better than ever, rather this than an acl any day, just takes time. The Olympics are not an option for him as they are only 12 weeks away, Best case scenario, the bones heal in 8 weeks, than another 6-8 weeks of rehab to avoid re injury.
    As for the Oly's, no reason to panic, Getz and Perry and 2 and 4th in scoring right now, and have been there, won it before. As for the right side for Crosby, as long as you have speed and hands, your good to go, Bobby Ryan fits that role to perfection and is also hot right now. Than you have the savvy ageless wonder St.Louis for another RT wing spot.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Well, I wasn't expecting him back for the Olympics, I did not write that anywhere in my post. A broken leg dictates that one may not even be back in Hockey,……… Period.

I don't expect him back until next November, depending on the seriousness of the injury, and length of re-hab. I have broken 32 bones playing Hockey and Rugby, many several times. Any broken bone is no picnic, and some are a very long way back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stamkos will be better than ever, rather this than an acl any day, just takes time. The Olympics are not an option for him as they are only 12 weeks away, Best case scenario, the bones heal in 8 weeks, than another 6-8 weeks of rehab to avoid re injury.
    As for the Oly's, no reason to panic, Getz and Perry and 2 and 4th in scoring right now, and have been there, won it before. As for the right side for Crosby, as long as you have speed and hands, your good to go, Bobby Ryan fits that role to perfection and is also hot right now. Than you have the savvy ageless wonder St.Louis for another RT wing spot.

I thought Bobby Ryan was from the U.S.A? Born in New Jersey. In any event you're right, team Canada will do fine without Stamkos. Would obviously rather see Stammer play, but unfortunately that's not possible.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I thought Bobby Ryan was from the U.S.A? Born in New Jersey. In any event you're right, team Canada will do fine without Stamkos. Would obviously rather see Stammer play, but unfortunately that's not possible.

Yup, lol my ethnocentrism shines though when it comes to hockey, not the first time I have incorrectly assumed a very good player with a North American name was a Canuck. That is what is so special about hockey, it is such a global sport, especially now that American kids like Seth Jones are choosing hockey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup, lol my ethnocentrism shines though when it comes to hockey, not the first time I have incorrectly assumed a very good player with a North American name was a Canuck. That is what is so special about hockey, it is such a global sport, especially now that American kids like Seth Jones are choosing hockey.

Hey, I don't blame you. This video is the only reason I remembered that Bobby Ryan was from the U.S.A., otherwise I would have assumed he was Canadian too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12