Any Daniel Thomas or Dolphins fans need this beauty?

Took the pics with my cell phone, but it's numbered 1/25 and is 4 color patch auto. Not looking to make a big score on it, because it IS Daniel Thomas afterall. But open to see what someone might have up for grabs in the Panthers/Cowboys category.

20131118_124429.jpg20131118_124443.jpg
    I don't have a photobucket or scanner anymore, but I WILL take photos of stuff if needed. Open to pretty much any trades, and will even do base/inserts for my game used if they are players I collect. It never hurts to ask, you never know how generous of a mood I may be in.

any takers?
    I don't have a photobucket or scanner anymore, but I WILL take photos of stuff if needed. Open to pretty much any trades, and will even do base/inserts for my game used if they are players I collect. It never hurts to ask, you never know how generous of a mood I may be in.

last chance before the 'bay. Anyone need this? I would rather trade it than sell it!