Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

FS: Gold Starquests /100 of Brodeur, Koivu and Leclair

Make me an offer! These are super hard to find.

svbetts
    I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Franko0 View Post
    interessed in the lemieux lmk if we can trade or sell
    PM on the way!
    I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by njw2013 View Post
    free bump for you, very easy to work with
    Thanks! Same to you.

I've got $50 to offer
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

WANTLIST: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    I've got $50 to offer
    LOL.

Best of luck with your sales svbetts, killer collection you've got available.

Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    I've got $50 to offer
    For which section of which card? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by cygnusx1 View Post
    LOL.

Best of luck with your sales svbetts, killer collection you've got available.
    Thanks man! I'm staying sane by keeping some of my favourites. Plus selling has actually been a bit fun so far, since I'm using the funds to buy a few white whales. Speaking of which - heard of anyone with the GOLD /50 Black Diamond RC's of Thornton, Lecavalier or Luongo?

ouch don't cut those sweet looking RARE cards..
    Quote Originally Posted by svbetts View Post
    For which section of which card? Haha.
    AC/DC-new album-ROCK or BUST-DEC-2 =Hidden Content

PM sent.
    thanks,
    Kid
    looking for: Ultimate Signatures, Ultimate Rookies, Ultimate Collection base,
    6/07 Parkhurst Autos, OPC Team Canada Signatures, some OPC Signatures,
    09/10 Clearly Canadian and 13-14 Enshrinements.
    Hidden Content ... Hidden Content

Hi there

What are you looking for on the Sittler 70-71 OPC RC? thanks Rob
    TRADERS: Hidden Content

Collecting pre 1985 hockey in nrmt condition or better. Hall Of Fame / Retired NHL player autographs.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast