Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

A Celebration of Meeeeeee Contest / Giveaway

Helloooooo! I can't buy anything for myself because Christmas is coming and I've gotta buy presents for the family and the work idiots, but I'm addicted so what can I do, I neeeeeeed a fix mannnnn. So I went to the LCS after work because I figured I'd buy something for you lot and that way I could at least buy SOMETHING............

So.......we're all here to give me props for the following:

I was October's Member of the Month, as voted by........I don't really know, but I'll take the badge :)

I just reached my 50th feedback!! 50 trades or purchases and not one single problem :))

And.......my "job" here as staff sometimes makes things uncomfortable when it comes to rule violations etc. When I started off at first, some of the people who I had to deal with were..........ummmmm mean. But lately it's like "Thanks for the heads up, Ed!" or "I'm really sorry, it'll never happen again." Y'all are making things easy for me, so to thank you profusely I'm gonna give these jersey cards away in a random.org contest. It's open to anyone & everyone and all you have to do is leave a post in the thread between now and 8:30 PM eastern on Monday December 2nd so I can see your name. That's it that's all..............

3rd prize, donated by Derek at OT Sports Cards himself, a 13/14 Score Team 8s (OMG, Team 8s - Teammates?? DID I JUST REALIZE THAT????) featuring the Tampa Bay Lightning & Florida Panthers......

2nd prize, a pair of Boston Bruins cards, a 11/12 ITG Heroes & Prospects Cam Neely /60 and a 11/12 UD Artifacts Horizontal Tyler Seguin 24/50. They smell of thuggery. I might black out one of Neely's teeth before mailing........

Annnnnnnnnd.............. this is a nice card, with three highly collectible players on it PLUS Nikolai Khabibulin ha! A 2013 ITG Decades 90's quad jersey card featuring Sergei Fedorov, Igor Larionov, Pavel Bure and The Bulin Wall......

Not too shabby? Thanks again everyone, you all make this a great place to be :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

We're lucky to have you here on scf!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great to have you and I love seeing your Kesler collection grow !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good on you 87sluggo. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vaughanbetts's Items on eBay

I like the "smell of thuggery". Comment. So true! Haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I definitely didn't make the Team 8's = teammates connection either!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

very nice of you....

thanks.

P.S - if i do win prize 1 or 2 i will trade it to whoever gets the team 8's card ;) (starting a huberdeau PC)

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome thread and nice to see ya put ip some beauties for a nice contest. Best of luck to whoever wins.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the contest Ed, and well deserved on the member of the month award!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Definitely giving credit where it is due. Congrats!

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast