Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Welcome to SCF Contest Forum!

Hey guys and gals! Welcome to our Contest Forum! Keep an eye out for new contests all year long! Also, be sure to shoot me a PM if you have any great ideas for new contests! Be ready to win Card Cash, cards, boxes, and more!

Also, I am looking for someone that can assist us with the graphics for the contests. If you have a little extra time on your hands, shoot me a PM, and we can talk about the opportunity.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor. ;)
    Last edited by steve_morgan; 12-08-2013 at 03:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are the other sports contests going to be moved to this forum or is this just for general contests?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

As of right now, the sports forums will still be running their contests. You will see contests here that revolve around all the sports, as well as general contests, however.

Steve