Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21



    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    678
    Country
    Card Cash
    51.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(540)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have the following for trade:

    1999 Donruss Elite Inserts #EL19 Randy Moss (#/2500)
    2008 Leaf Limited Banner Season #9 Randy Moss (#/999)
    2009 Topps Unique Unparalled Performances #UP17 Randy Moss
    2000 Score Scorecard #286 Chad Pennington (#/2000)
    2007 Leaf Rookies and Stars Black Holofoil #61 Chad Pennington (#/25)
    2008 Leaf Limited Gold Spotlight #53 Chad Pennington (#/49)
    2008 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Sapphire #51 Chad Pennington (#/149)
    2004 Fleer Tradition Crystal #6 Byron Leftwich TL/Fred Taylor/Jimmy Smith/Mike Peterson (#/150)
    2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars Great American Heroes Blue #GAH5 Byron Leftwich (#/250)
    2005 Reflections Fabrics Patches #FRPBL Byron Leftwich (#/30)

    Let me know if you can use anything. Thanks
    Collecting Players: Baseball: Piazza, Strawberry. Basketball: R. Miller. Football: S. Alexander, D. Boston, Favre, J. Galloway, B. Huard, Kitna, S. Moss, K. Rambo, S. Springs, Tebow. Hockey: Bure's, A. Daigle, Kolzig, Yashin, Yzerman. Racing: J. Gordon, Kahne. Wrestling: Michaels, HHH, Orton, S. Steiner, Lesnar. Teams: Washington Capitals

  2. #22

    Herdfan13's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,691
    Country
    Card Cash
    52.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjb24 View Post
    I have the following for trade:

    1999 Donruss Elite Inserts #EL19 Randy Moss (#/2500)
    2008 Leaf Limited Banner Season #9 Randy Moss (#/999)
    2009 Topps Unique Unparalled Performances #UP17 Randy Moss
    2000 Score Scorecard #286 Chad Pennington (#/2000)
    2007 Leaf Rookies and Stars Black Holofoil #61 Chad Pennington (#/25)
    2008 Leaf Limited Gold Spotlight #53 Chad Pennington (#/49)
    2008 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Sapphire #51 Chad Pennington (#/149)
    2004 Fleer Tradition Crystal #6 Byron Leftwich TL/Fred Taylor/Jimmy Smith/Mike Peterson (#/150)
    2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars Great American Heroes Blue #GAH5 Byron Leftwich (#/250)
    2005 Reflections Fabrics Patches #FRPBL Byron Leftwich (#/30)

    Let me know if you can use anything. Thanks
    How many are gu? Lmk

  3. #23



    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    678
    Country
    Card Cash
    51.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(540)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    The only G/U is:

    2005 Reflections Fabrics Patches #FRPBL Byron Leftwich (#/30)

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Herdfan13 View Post
    How many are gu? Lmk
    Collecting Players: Baseball: Piazza, Strawberry. Basketball: R. Miller. Football: S. Alexander, D. Boston, Favre, J. Galloway, B. Huard, Kitna, S. Moss, K. Rambo, S. Springs, Tebow. Hockey: Bure's, A. Daigle, Kolzig, Yashin, Yzerman. Racing: J. Gordon, Kahne. Wrestling: Michaels, HHH, Orton, S. Steiner, Lesnar. Teams: Washington Capitals

  4. #24

    Herdfan13's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,691
    Country
    Card Cash
    52.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjb24 View Post
    The only G/U is:

    2005 Reflections Fabrics Patches #FRPBL Byron Leftwich (#/30)

    Thanks
    i can can use them all. Prefer to trade gu for gu. What rookies do you collect and I will list

  5. #25



    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    678
    Country
    Card Cash
    51.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(540)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Let me know what you have for Seahawks and Texans that you have for trade. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Herdfan13 View Post
    i can can use them all. Prefer to trade gu for gu. What rookies do you collect and I will list
    Collecting Players: Baseball: Piazza, Strawberry. Basketball: R. Miller. Football: S. Alexander, D. Boston, Favre, J. Galloway, B. Huard, Kitna, S. Moss, K. Rambo, S. Springs, Tebow. Hockey: Bure's, A. Daigle, Kolzig, Yashin, Yzerman. Racing: J. Gordon, Kahne. Wrestling: Michaels, HHH, Orton, S. Steiner, Lesnar. Teams: Washington Capitals

  6. #26

    Herdfan13's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,691
    Country
    Card Cash
    52.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjb24 View Post
    Let me know what you have for Seahawks and Texans that you have for trade. Thanks

    Seahawks
    12 Bowman Jermaine Kearse 187
    11 Score Kris Durham 355
    10 Score Golden Tate 345
    10 Score Anthony McCoy 306
    10 Score Deion Branch 256
    09 Score Aaron Curry 302
    09 Topps Aaron Curry 340
    09 UD Rookie Exclusives Aaron Curry 80
    09 UD Rookie Exclusives Deon Butler 50
    10 Gridiron Earl Thomas 188

    Texans
    12 Score Devier Posey 323
    13 Bowman Collin Klien 154
    13 Bowman Ray Graham 202
    12 Prestige Keshawn Martin 279
    12 Prestige Whitney Mercilus 207
    12 Crown Royale Keyshawn Martin 203
    12 Bowman Devier Posey 181
    12 Bowman Jared Crick 144
    11 Score Brooks Reed 313
    10 Score Garrett Graham 343
    09 UD Rookie Exclusives Anthony Hill. 72
    09 UD Rookie Exclusives Connor Barwin 20
    09 Topps Brian Cushing 350
    10 Gridiron Gear Kareem Jackson 210

  7. #27

    Herdfan13's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,691
    Country
    Card Cash
    52.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Still looking

  8. #28

    Herdfan13's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,691
    Country
    Card Cash
    52.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Weekend trading

  9. #29
    Here is what I have of Marshall stuff:

    Moss

    Pennington

    Leftwich

    Bradshaw

    Dobson

    I am looking for former Tennessee Volunteers.

  10. #30

    Herdfan13's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,691
    Country
    Card Cash
    52.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    Here is what I have of Marshall stuff:

    Moss

    Pennington

    Leftwich

    Bradshaw

    Dobson

    I am looking for former Tennessee Volunteers.
    i can't get the links to work

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •