Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

I'll take "Famous Game Show Hosts" for $1600. "This host signed 2 4x6 and 2 IC in black" Who is Alex Trebek?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Full mailbox today. First off I got another follow-up from the Rawhide foundation. After getting Bart Starr on a card they have been sending me newsletters and such, kind of neat to see exactly what they are doing and how the money is helping. Next up Fernando Valenzuela returned my 4x6 unsigned. No big deal, I'll have to try again next year! 3 successes today, Kyle Petty signed 3 cards for me. Next up Bob Nystrom from the 80's Islanders that won 4 cups signed 2 4x6 and an IC for me. The group picture is going off to Clark Gillies next! Finally Bobby Valentine signed a 4x6 for me. The photo is from when he got ejected from a game, went to the dugout, changed his clothes and put on a fake mustache and returned to the dugout. The umps caught on a while later and he left for good.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

No returns for two straight days. I will not be posting for awhile and when I do it will be intermittent due to college. So every post will have a bunch of autographs I hope!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Long time no see. I haven't been home to open my mail yet, but my school had a speaker come in and talk to us. Coach Herman Boone, coach of the TC Williams Titans, the team that inspired Remember the Titans gave a speech on Social Justice. Afterwards he took pictures with us and signed autographs! I got him on my event ticket and a I got a photo with him. He is a great person and stayed for everyone, even when asked if he wanted to leave earlier.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Ok, got the last months worth of mail today. HUGE recap coming up.
    First up, Dale Inman. Mr. Inman signed 2 4x6 and 2 IC for me. He even had the King sign a photo which saved me stamps.
    Jack McKeon signed a card, 2 4x6, and 2 IC.
    Tracy Austin, former teen tennis sensation signed an IC and 2/3 photos.
    Showtime Anthony Pettis signed a 4x6 and 2 IC for me. He is best known for his kick on Benson Henderson where he jumped off the cage.
    Misty May signed 2 4x6 for me, one smeared though. They are heading off the Kerri Walsh next.
    Gerard Gallant signed 3 cards for me. Came back w/o stamps though since I sent to Canada w/ US $ for return postage, but he left the Habs.
    Craig Patrick signed 2 4x6 and 2 IC. Added his HOF year to one.
    Darren Daulton signed 2 4x6 for me.
    Aenas Williams signed 2 4x6. Added his number and Rom 10:9 to both.
    Jeff Montgomery signed a 4x6 and 2 cards.
    Don Mossi signed 2 4x6.
    3 4x6 from Billy Sims. Different color sig on all. 2 w/ 78 Heisman.
    Ed Sabol signed 2 IC and a 4x6, and added HOF 2011 to all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Clark Gillies finished off a dual photo for me.
    Babbette Beatty signed 2 4x6 and an IC for me. She was the first Swimsuit Issue cover girl.
    Joe Kocur signed 2 4x6.
    Brian Harper signed 4 cards, each with a different Bible verse.
    Next up is the GOAT Roger Federer. I recieved the same size photo as everyone else. It looks legit at a glance.
    Coby Fleener signed and personalized 3 photos.
    Rollie Sheldon signed a 4x6 and inscribed an IC with a few inscriptions
    Mary Costa wins the Best Handwriting Award with her sigs. 2 4x6 and 3 IC. Her writing is so nice and fluid.

Finally Billy Crystal signed 2 4x6 for me. Even added #60 to the Yankees photo from his 1 game on his 60th birthday.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Got home this weekend and had a few things waiting for me. I'll save the best for last, because if it is what I think it is, it's the best return I've had, ever.
    Thankfully this Tom Chambers return didn't have the same effect on my mailbox as it did on his victims in the pictures, eventually they caught on as shown by Sir Charles getting out of the way.
    The next great Colts pass rusher Bjoern Werner signed 2 4x6 and a RC for me. He has looked great this season so far with Mathis out.
    DBacks closer Addison Reed signed 1 card for me, long wait, but worth it for a young closer with potential like him.
    2 Josh Hamilton returns of 3 send outs. I'll have to send a few more next year too it seems.
    Hockey is my favorite sport, so a Hall of Famer from my favorite team like Ted Lindsay wouldn't be my best return except for some rare occurances, this is one. Terrible Ted signed 2 4x6, 2 IC, and his typical pamphlet for charity.
    Now for the big return.
    These returns have been questioned lately, with good reason. This one looks different like all of them have looked, which is good. The handwriting seems shaky too, which I assume Mr. Hockey would have. I am cautiously optimistic on this one, since I feel Mr. Hockey is the greatest hockey player ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Colt's successes! Congrats and keep sending em out!

Justin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Awesome Colt's successes! Congrats and keep sending em out!

Justin

Thanks! I sent out around 25 or so yesterday.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Had a decent stack of envelopes waiting for me when I came home.
    First, Kevin Dyson signed 2 4x6 and added "Music City Miracle" to the one.

John Force signed 2 4x6 and added 16x to both. The one is going out to his daughters to sign.

Carl Erskine signed my 3 4x6, then 2 IC, and added a book advert.

Bob Motley signed a book advert, but kept my 2 photos.

Ayyyyyyyy. The Fonz signed 2 4x6 for me.

Mel Stottlemyre Sr. signed 3 4x6 for me.

The former coach of that school from the south signed 2 4x6, 2 IC, and added a signed card.

On a serious note, Jim Tressel is really a great guy, put his players academics before football, and even showed some humor when he added "Go Bucks Go Blue" to an IC.
    Kirk Cousins signed 3 4x6 and a Topps Chrome rookie.

U.S. World Cup star Graham Zusi signed 2 4x6 and 2 IC for me.

Yankee (ex?)closer David Robertson signed a 4x6 for me.

Michael Waltrip signed 3 cards for me.

Andrew Luck didn't sign my 4x6, but added a facsimile card.
    Lastly Bob Griese signed 2 cards for me. They will be off to Mercury Morris and maybe Larry Little.
    Last edited by Coltron57; 11-29-2014 at 02:17 PM.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast