Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Today brought 2 returns, one is pretty epic. Firstly Sean Burke signed 3 cards for me in black. Lastly we have 2 Time SB MVP Eli Manning. He signed a 2005 Topps (which look great signed by the way) and a 4x6 with Archie and Peyton. I will be sending to both, so fingers crossed because I am 0/2 with Archie and 1/1 with Peyton. I still have Eli and Peyton on cards so it wont be a huge loss to not get it back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

3 returns over the last few days.
    Don Beaupre signed 3/3 for me
    Jason White signed 2 4x6 and added 03 Heisman to both.
    Today I got a picture via email from Greg Norman, probably AP.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

One return today. Ashley Force signed 2/2 4x6 for me, completing a QUAD signed photo of the Force Family!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Only 1 today, but it is the coolest one in awhile. I saw on some other forums where a guy going by ConRyl and another steeltowninwv were sending coaches pictures of a chalkboard and asking them to write plays. I figured I'd take a shot with about 10 or so. I got back Jon Gruden who drew out Spider 2 Y Banana, which is one of his favorite plays. He likes to talk about it especially when the Colts are on MNF as they run it. He also signed 2 IC with XXXVII Champs. His wife also included a short note as well. Gruden is the man!
    Last edited by Coltron57; 08-14-2015 at 06:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is absolutely awesome. Definitely one of the coolest ways I've seen to get autos from coaches. Definitely might borrow this idea.
    Last edited by Marshall658; 08-08-2015 at 11:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

I hope you do borrow it! You already get a ton of nice 8x10s in as it is.

2 returns from the past few days. Firstly, a Mike Vanderjagt rts.
    Commissioner Rob Manfred signed my ICs, I saw he was sending balls to people so I sent some IC and thought I might get a ball, but I didn't want to ask for a ball as I don't feel comfortable asking for bigger items like that all the time. Regardless I now have 3 commissioners and I hope to add Selig soon.

Next up we have Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, he signed 2 4x6 for me. Not only did he win a gold medal with a broken freaking neck, but he was and still is an amazing entertainer in the pro wrestling business.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Got Eddie Butler back yesterday, he signed 2/2 4x6 for me.
    Also got back 2 trades these past 2 days. I traded some cards for these, not ttm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice gruden....that chlakbord idea was originally mine from that other board u refer to....here is some of mine framed up
    20150625_192500 by steeltowninwv, on Flickr

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

That is really cool, glad you started the idea and it spread to me! If you don't mind me asking, who are some of the people you got? I was trying to brainstorm some ideas, I have Mora Sr. in the mail with Corso and Seifert that need to be sent out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cowher wisenhunt and jack del rio signed but no play.....bobby Bowden....rob ryan..bruce arians...steve mariuchi....ron rivera....tony dungy...jim harbuagh....new falcons coach...forget his name right off......bengals coach...forget his name right off as well.......reves....malarkey..

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast