Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I picked up a certified Chris Harper auto /999 if interested. Also, still have the David Wilson momentum auto Ive been waiting to hear back from you on. Please cmb and lmk. PM works best thanks!!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Anyone else? Interested in Keenan Allen and Michael Floyd too!
    Collecting NY Giants and RC auto's.
    My work schedule is very unorthodox and demanding which makes making it to he P.O. a crap shoot but I will get there A.S.A.P. so patience please!

Hidden Content

I have a Harper Topps Platinum Red Refractor RC Auto 2/5.
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

Quote Originally Posted by maddmaxx714 View Post
    I have a Harper Topps Platinum Red Refractor RC Auto 2/5.
    I would love it but I am afraid that I wont' have anything even close to get it and I have none of your player wants.
    Collecting NY Giants and RC auto's.
    My work schedule is very unorthodox and demanding which makes making it to he P.O. a crap shoot but I will get there A.S.A.P. so patience please!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ryangmillard View Post
    I would love it but I am afraid that I wont' have anything even close to get it and I have none of your player wants.
    what are the bv's of these boomer, franklin, richardson, both baldwins and both ertz autos?
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12