Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Final Rant For Awhile-I Promise

Don't worry this does not refer to anyone I have ever come accross on this forum or any forum for that matter, but most of you that will read this are probably aware of the online streaming site breakers.tv. Not to mention any names, but some of the major group breakers and members there need to grow the hell up!

They are all grown men and some of them with families yet they act like little children that are always trying to prove a point and can never admit when they are wrong. There are a lot of things that are good with the hobby and a couple of things that are wrong with the hobby and this immature attitude just irks me to the 10000the degree.

What is the point in going around and trolling a breaker, a fellow collector or just someone that wants to hang out and talk sports? There is none at all. The focus should stay on the cards we love and adore and the drama should be kept to a minimum. If you want to cause drama there are other chat rooms all over the internet that excel in that sort of thing. I can kindly show you the way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Internet makes people dumber and gives them a license to act like jerks even if they wouldn't act like that in real life
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Trust me I know as I used to state my opinion to the various idiots and attention grabbing idiots I have come across on the internet, but the trolls I have come across in the sports card community troll guys that do nothing at all. Things were different on blog tv when random people would come along to the various sports card broadcasts, but on breakers.tv everyone is part of the sports card community yet whenever the opportunity comes to troll someone, there are still a couple of those that go way out of their way to try and prove a point? I don't even know the reasoning of trolling someone that you support with your wallet lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Wow, wasn't even aware I had this thread but I have a little something to add since there are some new developments regarding this troll. Apparently he goes out of his way to make those he doesn't like a living hell by spamming them on facebook, ebay, twitter and all other social media and he even went as far as to win an auction on ebay and then not pay for it? I truely feel sorry for this guy and saying he has too much time on his hands is the understatement of not only the century but for infinity!

Looks like some breakers are FINALLY sick of his childish ways and banned him from their rooms but until he is banished entirely he will continue to be a menace in the hobby. It does sicken me that just b/c he is a paying customer that he is allowed to act like a complete child but I have stopped dealing with him b/c he clearly doesn't have much happiness in his life if he has to resort to the things he does so I just let him be and he for the most part leaves me alone. It truely is sad though what lengths this grown man will do just to prove a point that doesn't need to be made.