Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I love the sentiment, but your wording shows a sexist pig.

No she was sworn in to do a job and she broke her oath by laying up with old boy who is also a skinhead. Last time I checked you do not take an oath when you go to prison not to take a piece of tail if one is offered to you. Its just downright ratchetness on her behalf no matter how you slice it.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No she was sworn in to do a job and she broke her oath by laying up with old boy who is also a skinhead. Last time I checked you do not take an oath when you go to prison not to take a piece of tail if one is offered to you. Its just downright ratchetness on her behalf no matter how you slice it.

I understood exactly what you said. However, certain wordings focused on her gender as well as the preferred method of our gender to abuse her gender. Calling for a woman to be slapped is a lot like calling for a black person to be lynched. True, death isn't the immediate result, but lives filled with pain, heartache, confusion, depression and abuse have been lived due to the "slap her" attitude. The degradation exists, if not the death. A life of degradation is no life, so maybe death does exist there too. Who are we kidding? We know it does.

Would it be wrong of me to call for a piece of crap who happens to be black to get lynched, or would it bring up some emotions that lie very deep inside you because of the connotations around lynch?

Now, you can admit playing the double standard here, or jump on and spin the wheel to justify it being okay to "slap that female" (paraphrase) but wrong to lynch a rapist who happens to be black, or you can see the reality of your selfish version of reality.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understood exactly what you said. However, certain wordings focused on her gender as well as the preferred method of our gender to abuse her gender. Calling for a woman to be slapped is a lot like calling for a black person to be lynched. True, death isn't the immediate result, but lives filled with pain, heartache, confusion, depression and abuse have been lived due to the "slap her" attitude. The degradation exists, if not the death. A life of degradation is no life, so maybe death does exist there too. Who are we kidding? We know it does.

Would it be wrong of me to call for a piece of crap who happens to be black to get lynched, or would it bring up some emotions that lie very deep inside you because of the connotations around lynch?

Now, you can admit playing the double standard here, or jump on and spin the wheel to justify it being okay to "slap that female" (paraphrase) but wrong to lynch a rapist who happens to be black, or you can see the reality of your selfish version of reality.

So if a woman says another woman needs to be slapped for her rachetness would that be a sexist remark on her end? If a black guy and a white guy were raping and killing women and kids and someone called for them both to be tourted and executed would that be racist on their part?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

#1: can you call others the N word without being racist? There's your answer.
    #2: that literally makes no sense in context to this or any other discussion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

#1: can you call others the N word without being racist? There's your answer.
    #2: that literally makes no sense in context to this or any other discussion.

Show me just one time on here where I used that word. Also if someone rapes and kills a woman or child of any race they deserve to be tourted and executed.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Show me just one time on here where I used that word. Also if someone rapes and kills a woman or child of any race they deserve to be tourted and executed.

1: show me where I said you use that word here? Just one time. Show me.

The question related to social acceptability. But you knew that.

As for the raping comment, it has no bearing on what we're talking about. Torturing and killing rapists has nothing to do with race. Using the word "lynch" when talking about a black racist though? How does that fly, veg?

SCF Rewards
    Country

1: show me where I said you use that word here? Just one time. Show me.

The question related to social acceptability. But you knew that.

As for the raping comment, it has no bearing on what we're talking about. Torturing and killing rapists has nothing to do with race. Using the word "lynch" when talking about a black racist though? How does that fly, veg?

It is racist that you suggest lynching a black man for committing a crime when you make no mention of anyone else committing a similar crime.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It is racist that you suggest lynching a black man for committing a crime when you make no mention of anyone else committing a similar crime.

I truly don't see how. It's a hypothetical question posed to you, and you're spending far too much time avoiding an answer, and far too much energy trying to paint me as a racist when it's simply not there.

For all your reaching comments, you do far too much of your own. Just answer the question. A strong man would, so what are you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I truly don't see how. It's a hypothetical question posed to you, and you're spending far too much time avoiding an answer, and far too much energy trying to paint me as a racist when it's simply not there.

For all your reaching comments, you do far too much of your own. Just answer the question. A strong man would, so what are you?

I am.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes, you are...refusing to answer the question. Gonna start running now or..?

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast