Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

PENBROOK, Pa. (WHTM) - A Harrisburg man arrested for a burglary in Penbrook early Wednesday has also been charged in a second business break-in last month.
    Omar Pope, 26, is accused of burglaries at Roberto's Pizza, at 2536 Walnut Street, and at the S&K Corner Store, at 2522 Walnut Street.
    Penbrook police said they responded to a burglary alarm at Roberto's at around 2:15 a.m. Wednesday and found Pope moments later with items taken during the crime.
    He was arrested for the burglary and for fleeing and resisting arrest, police said.
    Police said the investigation revealed Pope was also responsible for the S&K burglary on Sept. 23.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014...isis-sent-him/

A naked man is accused of raping a pit bull in his neighbor’s yard.

Alice Woodruff told WTNH-TV that she confronted her neighbor at gunpoint while he was performing sex acts on her rescue pit bull that is kept on an 800-pound tow chain in her backyard.

“I thought my dog had killed somebody because I saw a man underneath her,” Woodruff explained to WTNH. “I started to scream. I had a citronella candle and I threw it at him, screaming ‘get off my dog, you have to get out of here.’ He said, ‘No, today is the day we are going to spend the rest of our lives together.’”

Woodruff said the man appeared mentally ill as he was telling her that the terror group ISIS sent him.

“He pranced through the yard naked, yelling ‘this is our day and you have to prosper in it,’” Woodruff told WTNH. “’ISIS sent me,’ and I was thinking, ‘Did something like this just land in my backyard?’ I ran in, got my gun out of the bedroom and realized as usual the ammunition is in my car locked in my glove box. I showed him the clip went in, but I always kept the gun at my side while I was talking to him. He kept saying this is the plan, that we were going to die today in a massacre. He didn’t seem to care that I had the gun, and I kept it down. Then I gave him a warning and shot the gun to the right into the dirt.”

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ting-both.html

A registered sex offender is charged with sexual assault and super-aggravated sexual assault of a child after raping a teen and a toddler, infecting them both with HIV, police say.

David R. Wilson, 33, is accused of raping a 14-year-old girl and a two-year-old girl and infecting them with various sexually transmitted diseases including HIV, herpes, and chlamydia.

The enhanced charge of super-aggravated sexual assault of a child is due to the age of the younger victim, who was just 23 months old at the time of the alleged abuse.

Police began investigating Wilson in November 2013 after the toddler was taken to the hospital with STDs.

Doctors had to perform reconstructive surgery on the toddler's genitals and hospital officials told police that it was clear that the toddler had to have been sexually abused, as evidenced by the presence of the STDs, according to the Chronicle.

Authorities say that the toddler was sent to live with relatives as her parents live out of state and are said to have drug problems.

Click2Houston reports that investigators tested four people who lived with the baby, including Wilson, and he was the only one to test positive for HIV. He also reportedly told investigators that he had been treated in the past for chlamydia, the Chronicle reports.

ABC 6 reports that the 14-year-old told investigators that she and Wilson had sex one morning in his truck. She also said that the intercourse was her first time having sex and that she was pregnant with Wilson's child.

The 14-year-old also tested positive for HIV, herpes and chlamydia.

Honestly who is against giving this guy the death penalty?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Somebody will be a bleeding heart. I think he should die
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ting-both.html

Honestly who is against giving this guy the death penalty?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can't find it online anywhere (which is frustrating as heck), but it was in our local paper 2 days ago that a local guy is going to get a year or less in jail after he pled guilty to involuntary manslaughter. He and another guy got into an argument, he went and got a shotgun, loaded it and killed the guy and now the local prosecutor is letting him off with a plea bargain for involuntary manslaughter which only carries a penalty of up to 1 year in prison. The original charge was first degree murder. It is amazing to me that you can kill someone and we have prosecuting attorneys that let these people off with a slap on the wrist.

If I can ever find a link to the latest article I will post it. Here is a link to where the story first came out. http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201301090121 The kicker here is that the guy who was killed was laying face down dead, so he was clearly shot in the back. I repeat, how does this get pled down to involuntary manslaughter?
    Last edited by duane1969; 10-29-2014 at 08:51 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014...isis-sent-him/

Then I gave him a warning and shot the gun to the right into the dirt.”

I am surprised the cops didn't charge her with illegal discharge of a firearm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Somebody will be a bleeding heart. I think he should die

Hopefully Texas does the right thing and executes him

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eat-death.html

A 20-year-old woman has been jailed for six years after she falsely accused a man of rape then led a gang to beat him to death.

Latiqwa Mayes was enraged that her victim Donald Robinson had not received a stricter sentence for breaking into her room and assaulting her friend at a boardinghouse.

Months later, she saw him walking down the street in Baltimore, Maryland, and yelled: 'He raped me! He's a sex offender!'

According to the Baltimore Sun, her father, Willie Mayes, rushed over and a group of teenagers playing basketball nearby joined to hold Robinson down.

Surveillance footage of the attack on September 2, 2013, then showed passers-by joining the attack to kick and punch Robinson as Latiqwa Mayes pepper-sprayed him.

Robinson stumbled away from the scene but hours later fell ill.

He was pronounced dead in hospital and an autopsy stated the beating as the cause of death.

Slamming Latiqwa Mayes, who has been in solitary confinement since September 2013, Judge Timothy Doory said Robinson's offense did 'not justify a call to the community to impose physical, violent retribution.'

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Only 6 years...that is all a human life is worth these days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sad isn't it
    Only 6 years...that is all a human life is worth these days.

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast