Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

A Texas man was sentenced Wednesday to 30 years in prison for repeatedly stabbing an eight-months-pregnant woman.
    Corey Moss, a soldier at Fort Bliss, pleaded guilty this week to a felony charge for sneaking into his former friend Rachel Poole's El Paso home and assaulting her last fall.
    At the time, the victim was talking via FaceTime with her husband, U.S. Army Spc. Justin Poole, who was deployed in Qatar. He head his wife scream before the line cut out.
    "She opened the door, next thing you know I just started stabbing her. She turned around and yelled at me, she knocked my shades off. I had her on the ground, I tried to put my hand over her mouth," Moss told police, reported KFOX-TV.
    Poole and her unborn baby survived the attack and she later gave birth to a healthy child, though a slash to her face left her blind in one eye.
    Moss said his motivation for the attack was to avoid paying the Pooles $3,000 after he borrowed and damaged their car.
    "I gave Rachel the car back in August, and she was upset with the damage; she said I needed to pay for it and gave me an estimate of $3,000," he said.
    In court, Moss said he did not want to murder Poole. He wanted to avoid paying the money he owed and thought an attack would "buy (himself) more time" to flee the city without paying.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-neighbor.html

An 18-year-old man will spend the rest of his life in prison, after admitting to the murder of his 6-year-old neighbor whose body was found dumped on a street corner last summer.

Tyler Holder plead guilty on Thursday to charges of murder in the death of his young neighbor Alanna Gallagher, who went missing last June.

Her body was found soon after less then a mile away from her Saginaw, Texas home and an autopsy report revealed the little girl had been raped.

Holder, who was 17 at the time, was arrested when his DNA was found on her body.

In exchange for pleading guilty, Holder got a life in prison sentence. He will also serve 40 years for shooting at a police officer during his arrest, and 20 years for setting a car on fire a week after Alanna's killing.

Alanna mother Laura gave a statement at the sentencing, saying Holder won't be able to hurt any more children but 'it does not repay for what you have done'.

'It does not bring her back to us. No matter how much suffering you undergo in prison, it won’t be as much as all the people who knew and loved Alanna have been, and will continue to be suffering,' Laura Gallagher said. 'I hope you remember this, and that you live with shame for what you have done, every day that you live, every day that Alanna is gone from us.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

A convicted Indiana killer out on bail allegedly broke into his ex-girlfriend's house and stabbed her to death — before eating her heart, lungs and brain.
    Joseph Oberhansley, 33, is accused of trying to force his way into 46-year-old Tammy Jo Blanton's Jeffersonville home at 3 a.m. Thursday.
    Cops were called and he left the scene.
    But he then allegedly returned to the home to carry out the brutal crime.
    Officers arrived to check on Blanton at 10 a.m. after concerned colleagues dialed 911 because she hadn't shown up for work.
    They found her dead under a tarpaulin in the bathroom's tub.
    She had fatal injuries to her head, neck and torso. A plate and cooking utensils were also found covered in blood and bone.
    Her skull had apparently been crushed. Tissue from her body was found in a garbage can.
    Oberhansley was still inside the property. He was restrained by officers and then arrested and charged with murder, abuse of a corpse and breaking and entering.
    "He further admitted to cooking a section of her brain and eating it," the arrest report said, according to Wave3.
    Oberhansley appeared in Clark Circuit Court on Monday, reports The Courier-Journal.
    He, however, denied all charges and said: "You've got the wrong guy," claiming that his name was, in fact, "Zeus Brown."
    Oberhansley has a previous conviction for manslaughter in the 1998 shooting death of his 17-year-old girlfriend Sabrina Elder,

He reportedly shot Elder, who'd recently given birth to their son, dead at his grandmother's Salt Lake City home before trying to commit suicide.
    He was released from prison in 2012, but is currently charged in two other separate cases — for a cross-state police car chase and allegedly putting a man in a chokehold.
    Prosecutors had asked for a $25,000 bail to be set before he could be released again, but this was lowered to $5,000, allowing him to be released for $500.
    Now being held without bail, his trial for murder has been set for Feb. 16.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What began as an episode of "American Pickers" ended in the most macabre of finds.
    A Memphis man has been jailed on murder charges after the garbage bag he was hauling to the scrap truck ripped open and exposed a severed human head.
    Michael Wilson Jr., 36, was charged Monday with second-degree murder and abuse of a corpse, and is being held on $2 million bond, according to the Shelby County Sheriff's Office.
    Wilson was in the backyard of his Memphis home with another man looking to cart junk from his property when the bag ripped, exposing its grisly contents. He reportedly pleaded with the man to keep his secret, Memphis Rap.com reported, adding "I didn't mean to kill him."

The witness, Lacedric Ruffin, called police instead. When cops arrived they found the head, along with a decomposing body inside Wilson's home, WREG reported. Tools that appeared to be used to dismember the corpse were also recovered, police said.
    "If that bag hadn't busted, I would have had that head going to the junk yard," Ruffin told WREG.
    Two severed hands and the left lower leg were found in a bedroom, according to MS News Now. Police have not identified the body.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A convicted Indiana killer out on bail allegedly broke into his ex-girlfriend's house and stabbed her to death — before eating her heart, lungs and brain.
    Joseph Oberhansley, 33, is accused of trying to force his way into 46-year-old Tammy Jo Blanton's Jeffersonville home at 3 a.m. Thursday.
    Cops were called and he left the scene.
    But he then allegedly returned to the home to carry out the brutal crime.
    Officers arrived to check on Blanton at 10 a.m. after concerned colleagues dialed 911 because she hadn't shown up for work.
    They found her dead under a tarpaulin in the bathroom's tub.
    She had fatal injuries to her head, neck and torso. A plate and cooking utensils were also found covered in blood and bone.
    Her skull had apparently been crushed. Tissue from her body was found in a garbage can.
    Oberhansley was still inside the property. He was restrained by officers and then arrested and charged with murder, abuse of a corpse and breaking and entering.
    "He further admitted to cooking a section of her brain and eating it," the arrest report said, according to Wave3.
    Oberhansley appeared in Clark Circuit Court on Monday, reports The Courier-Journal.
    He, however, denied all charges and said: "You've got the wrong guy," claiming that his name was, in fact, "Zeus Brown."
    Oberhansley has a previous conviction for manslaughter in the 1998 shooting death of his 17-year-old girlfriend Sabrina Elder,

He reportedly shot Elder, who'd recently given birth to their son, dead at his grandmother's Salt Lake City home before trying to commit suicide.
    He was released from prison in 2012, but is currently charged in two other separate cases — for a cross-state police car chase and allegedly putting a man in a chokehold.
    Prosecutors had asked for a $25,000 bail to be set before he could be released again, but this was lowered to $5,000, allowing him to be released for $500.
    Now being held without bail, his trial for murder has been set for Feb. 16.

Wait. So this guy killed someone already and was back out on the streets to kill again, violates his parole by assaulting someone and running from police and then gets out on just $500 bond?

1. This guy is clear proof why the death penalty saves lives.
    2. FYI, he also shot his mother right after killing his girlfriend, but she lived. So he was charged with first degree murder and attempted murder and then was allowed to plead guilty to one count of manslaughter and walk after 15 years. There is a judge and prosecutor somewhere that need their credentials revoked.
    3. Poetic justice was served. The woman that he killed this time paid the $500 to bond him out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

one reason I am for the death penalty

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah but they can be rehabilitated. I don't think there is enough space on this site to show cases like this just in the last 2 years of people who violate their parole and commit another crime sometimes worse then the original offense. This guy should have not go out on a violent crime to begin with. Wonder about the justice system and the politics behind them.
    one reason I am for the death penalty

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think there is enough space on this site to show cases like this just in the last 2 years of people who violate their parole and commit another crime sometimes worse then the original offense.

Something like 40% of violent crime is committed by people who have previously been in jail

SCF Rewards
    Country

It actually is a little higher now which is a shame
    Something like 40% of violent crime is committed by people who have previously been in jail

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast