Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

In pretty much every metric imaginable, children do better in a family with one man and one woman.

I want that claim backed up NOW!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

In pretty much every metric imaginable, children do better in a family with one man and one woman. Society should be embracing and encouraging this family structure, not weakening it.

That's complete hogwash. And how exactly is society weakening a man/woman family structure by supporting same sex marriages?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Once you determine that the cornerstone of the society is no longer one man and one woman raising a family and allow same sex marriages, then how can you stop any other individual from marrying multiple people? Logically you can't. So if you have an individual that loves their dog, why should they be stopped from marrying their dog? And if a 70 year-old man and 13 year-old girl fall in love, who is society to tell them they can't get married?

We are watching western society slowly crumble.

Wow, the classic slippery slop fallacy in all it's blatant ignorance.

What you are saying is complete nonsense.

It's equivalent to saying that once you eat an apple, you'll want to eat other round shaped objects.....that is a non-sequitur.

And lol....our society has long since determined that two males or two females CAN raise a family and nothing horrible happens.

What is slowly crumbling is NOT "western society" it's far right religious nonsense that keeps people's minds bonded.

Ironically, it's a very religious organization that considers itself Christian...and YES the FLDS IS a sect of Christianity.....that goes after this polygamy thing.

In pretty much every metric imaginable, children do better in a family with one man and one woman. Society should be embracing and encouraging this family structure, not weakening it.

In order to state something like this you need proof, please show it to me.

Because I CAN show YOU proof that shows that kids do just as good in homosexual families as their heterosexual counterparts.

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/05/worl...han_all_right/

Do you see why I LOVE evidence so much?

Because ANYONE can assert whatever the heck comes into their heads....but at the end of the day it means NOTHING without proof.

PROOF is my weapon against malformed assertions.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 01-01-2014 at 04:55 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234