13-14 UD stuff for MacKinnon

Got a few things to trade, looking for MacKinnon...lmk what you have...got his UD and UD Canvas...need Black Diamond, Select but lmk what you have
    13-14 UD Heroes Header card
    13-14 UD ClearCut Foundation Elliot/Backes 8/25
    13-14 UD A Day with the Cup#DC1 Leddy
    13-14 UD A Piece of History 300 Wins Mike Richter
    13-14 UD Significant Signatures Leddy
    got alot of the YGs too....lmk
    Last edited by MadCub; 12-22-2013 at 12:25 AM.
    I am a huge Greg Maddux fan, check my site for a wantlist. PM me for quickest reply. my wants and traders are at this site
    Hidden Content
    My only request. Please don't msg me saying you can get what I'm offering on Ebay for cheaper. If you could have you would have

bump
    I am a huge Greg Maddux fan, check my site for a wantlist. PM me for quickest reply. my wants and traders are at this site
    Hidden Content
    My only request. Please don't msg me saying you can get what I'm offering on Ebay for cheaper. If you could have you would have

bump
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content