Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

"Badger" Genuine Leather Belt ~~ Size 40 ~~ Like New ~~ for sale/trade

I have this nice belt to deal.

It's very high in quality, 1 1/2" wide, made of genuine leather, has (7) total antique looking deer conchos, while each end of the belt has a distinct braiding pattern design. The silver buckle is removable as well if desired.

It was given to me & I have no use for it as I'm a little smaller in the waist.

This is a size 40.

To note I've heard it's good to get a belt two sizes bigger than your waist size.

I'll say it's close to new, very gently worn.

The one thing that stands out is some wearing away of the silver plating surrounding the deer conchos. Otherwise it is super clean with great leather.

Look at the pictures below.

I was looking to get $25 delivered in a box. PayPal Goods is fine or a money order.

Or I will trade it for a Medium size Priority Flat Rate box (cost is $13 for shipping) of baseball, basketball, football, and/or wrestling base cards. I'd like there to be some stars from any sport mixed in and a few parallels or inserts would be cool too. I prefer 2010-2013.

Respond if interested with whether you want to buy or trade.

Thanks.

Last edited by bangsportscards; 12-24-2013 at 09:58 PM.