Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Ryan- Thanks.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #22
    Check our bucket, also have a MIch PC bucket we may move a few except Bo and Brady....
    1998 SP Authentic Player's Ink Keyshawn Johnson Autograph

    Maybe these
    2011 Panini Certified New Generation Cory Liuget RC Autograph #/250
    2011 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket DaQuan Bowers RC Autograph
    Bucket:

    Hidden Content

    Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

    WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
    Check our bucket, also have a MIch PC bucket we may move a few except Bo and Brady....
    1998 SP Authentic Player's Ink Keyshawn Johnson Autograph

    Maybe these
    2011 Panini Certified New Generation Cory Liuget RC Autograph #/250
    2011 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket DaQuan Bowers RC Autograph
    Interested in:
    Emmanuel Sanders Auto
    BJGE Auto
    Kuechly Auto
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

  5. #24
    Pcmb i like your Will Blackmon auto
    Hidden Content

    First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

  6. #25
    have ft

    autos

    2007 hit lamar woodley have 2
    2010 leaf rookies and stars jonathan dwyer 071/299
    2010 press pass joathan dwyer 159/199 silver
    2011 hit curtis brown
    2010 prestige rookie review mike wallace
    2011 topps rr emmanuel sanders
    2012 sage david decastro
    2013 hit levon bell
    2007 tristar signa cuts len dawson 28/65
    ga dream picks tiki barber auto
    1995 singature rookies derrick brooks auto 520 of 2750
    2006 fller showcase mario williams

    gu

    2009 certified freshman fabric mike wallace 037/100
    game used
    2006 rookies and stars brandon marshall 241/499
    1999 collectors edge peyton manning ball

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by MLublansky View Post
    Pcmb i like your Will Blackmon auto
    Will trade it for any of the following:
    Bulaga Auto
    Amukamara Auto
    Torrey Smith Auto

    As a lifelong Reds fan, I LOVE this too: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../TonyPerez.jpg

    What's it valued at?
    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    have ft

    autos

    2007 hit lamar woodley have 2
    2010 leaf rookies and stars jonathan dwyer 071/299
    2010 press pass joathan dwyer 159/199 silver
    2011 hit curtis brown
    2010 prestige rookie review mike wallace
    2011 topps rr emmanuel sanders
    2012 sage david decastro
    2013 hit levon bell
    2007 tristar signa cuts len dawson 28/65
    ga dream picks tiki barber auto
    1995 singature rookies derrick brooks auto 520 of 2750
    2006 fller showcase mario williams

    gu

    2009 certified freshman fabric mike wallace 037/100
    game used
    2006 rookies and stars brandon marshall 241/499
    1999 collectors edge peyton manning ball
    Replied to you via PM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

  8. #27
    Hey the Sanders is not an auto, but numbered to 25
    Bucket:

    Hidden Content

    Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

    WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

  9. #28
    Im not sure what thats valued at to be honest. Id trade the torrey smoth for the blackmon lmk thanks




    QUOTE=rchurchward;13312190]Will trade it for any of the following:
    Bulaga Auto
    Amukamara Auto
    Torrey Smith Auto

    As a lifelong Reds fan, I LOVE this too: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../TonyPerez.jpg

    What's it valued at?

    Replied to you via PM.[/QUOTE]
    Hidden Content

    First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by MLublansky View Post
    Im not sure what thats valued at to be honest. Id trade the torrey smoth for the blackmon lmk thanks




    QUOTE=rchurchward;13312190]Will trade it for any of the following:
    Bulaga Auto
    Amukamara Auto
    Torrey Smith Auto

    As a lifelong Reds fan, I LOVE this too: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../TonyPerez.jpg

    What's it valued at?

    Replied to you via PM.
    [/QUOTE]
    Sounds good, post it up.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •