Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Best time to send out spring training ttms

Hey guys. Hope you all are having a great Holiday! Happy New Year!!
    I'm fairly new to the hobby (5 months now), and I send out mainly baseballs. My question is this: when is the best time to send out TTM requests for MLB Spring Training? I live in St Louis, so GOING to spring training isn't gonna happen. I just don't know when the ideal time frame to send out requests would be. Any insight would be tremendously appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usually send mine out the first week of february. Hope this helps!!

Max

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I send around Valentines Day. The pitchers and catchers should report around the 7th and the position players like two weeks later.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Early to mid-February is the best time. Check the TTM manager to see which players have better success rates. Josh Hamilton signs everything in December so he's one not to rush after. Jason Motte is reporting in mid-January to Jupiter and is a great signer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the help guys. I already have Josh Hamilton from this year. I had sent him a card in July then moved and forgot all about it. I then sent a ball in November, after Josh told me on Twitter to send him a ball. He signed the card not the ball :( I already got Jason Motte on a card but would love to have him on a ball. Living in St Louis makes it easier for me to get Cardinals autographs. I have a wish list that I'm formulating, it all depends on how good I do at the Cardinals Winter Warm Up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there a way to get a list of guys that only sign in Spring Training? I know Beltre will sign sometimes but beyond that it just seems like you just have to go through the Success Thread forever.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I was wondering the same thing! Instead of going through the recent success section, maybe start a 2014 Spring Training success thread. Would save us all a ton of time. And I know some big name guys will sign in ST, but not during the year. Would be nice to know who the best Spring Training signers are.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I was wondering the same thing! Instead of going through the recent success section, maybe start a 2014 Spring Training success thread. Would save us all a ton of time. And I know some big name guys will sign in ST, but not during the year. Would be nice to know who the best Spring Training signers are.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...SUCCESS-THREAD!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you Sir!! Now THATS what I been looking for! I greatly appreciate it man. This will be my first ST attempts, so any and all help is appreciated. Thanks again bro.