Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

Throw in the fact they play with Hossa and it's probably the best line in hockey. They all back check their ™™™ off and can all light up the lamp. So fun to watch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

Depends on how many Cs they take to play the wing. Crosby, Toews, Getzlaf, Giroux, Bergeron, Tavares are all likely there and all Cs and that's already two on the wing. Then there is still Thornton plus I really think they need to find room for Duchene, his speed on the wing could be gamebreaking.

I think Benn has earned the right to be there plus he's a natural wing, I look at him as Nash's team canada successor. Another winger that could be a real darkhorse for the team is Joffrey Lupul. The guy seems to have a knack for scoring crucial goals and play with a lot of intensity/grit for a goal scorer and I wouldn't be against including him, although he isn't a first choice. Again, depends on how many Cs they're comfortable taking.

It's not what I think will happen, but mine would be:

G
    Luongo
    Price
    Fleury

D
    Weber
    Keith
    Doughty
    Seabrook
    Pietrangelo
    Subban
    Bouwmeester
    Letang

F
    Toews
    Tavares
    Stamkos
    Crosby
    Getzlaf
    St. Louis
    Bergeron
    Giroux
    Perry
    Thornton
    Neal
    Duchene
    Benn
    Sharp
    Last edited by Fleury14; 01-03-2014 at 11:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

I agree with what everyone is saying about Sharp. He is one of the most versatile forwards in the NHL, and in tournament play that is so important when trying to find the right lines. Stick him on the 1st or 2nd line, you get a dangerous scorer. Put him on the 3rd or 4th, you have a reliable defensive forward. Same with the PP and PK.

Crosby is Canada's best player, but with a team where you have 8 different guys could be a first line center and fill his "role", a player like Sharp is most important.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

All the talk now is Joe Thornton not being on the team. He has the most assists in the NHL this year. This may turn out to be another Bobby Ryan episode.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thornton leads the league in assists, and Sharp leads all Canadians in goals.... and it's very likely both could be left off (I'd take Sharp, if it were me, but just pointing out that he isn't really considered a lock).

Us Canadians better be stocking up on supplies today.... becuase there's going to be some kind of riot tomorrow when someone that's a popular choice doesn't make this team.

All the talk now is Joe Thornton not being on the team. He has the most assists in the NHL this year. This may turn out to be another Bobby Ryan episode.

BANNED

Country

I think that Sharp and Thornton both need to be there over Lucic and Kunitz, how can Yzerman not see this? I understand too many centers, but Big Joe and Sharp can play anywhere upfront, Lucic cannot.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

Jeff Skinner needs to be there.

BANNED

Country

Skinner is in 42nd place in scoring, no room for somebody like that isn't close to Joe Thornton who is 3rd overall, and may miss out.

Benn, Neal, Seguin, Marleau, Hall, Steen, Couture, are all having a better year than Skinner.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Skinner is in 42nd place in scoring, no room for somebody like that isn't close to Joe Thornton who is 3rd overall, and may miss out.

Benn, Neal, Seguin, Marleau, Hall, Steen, Couture, are all having a better year than Skinner.

Have you taken into account that Jeff Skinner missed 11 games due to injury?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

Have you taken into account that Jeff Skinner missed 11 games due to injury?

Still way too much talent on this team for Skinner to have a spot. Maybe in 2018

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast