Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSA Certification

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA is just an opinion but if I'm trying to sell some of my autos I need them authenticated or they lose a lot of value.

Yeah for when i get some IP autos I try and take a few proof pics for the buyers especially if I don't think the item would be deemed real.

way to many people put tooooo much faith in PSA, JSA etc. They charge an arm and a leg to simply guess and then offer no guarantee for the price they charge it should be insurance as well. As for you need to have a third party bless an item to not lose a lot of value is crazy... I never understood spending $50 to get something "certified as authentic" so it's worth $45 and not $30 when you sell it. That's just my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

When sending an item to psa, JSA etc, are you supposed to include how you obtained the signature, "proof pics" etc? Just curious, I have a few balls I know are authentic, but I don't wanna pay $20 per ball and have them say it's fake.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

way to many people put tooooo much faith in PSA, JSA etc. They charge an arm and a leg to simply guess and then offer no guarantee for the price they charge it should be insurance as well. As for you need to have a third party bless an item to not lose a lot of value is crazy... I never understood spending $50 to get something "certified as authentic" so it's worth $45 and not $30 when you sell it. That's just my opinion.

Depending on the player it can definitely increase it more than what you said. Of course its not worth it if your focus is on average players.

When sending an item to psa, JSA etc, are you supposed to include how you obtained the signature, "proof pics" etc? Just curious, I have a few balls I know are authentic, but I don't wanna pay $20 per ball and have them say it's fake.

I have proof pics only for ebay and I know the item is too sloppy and wouldn't pass PSA or JSA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

here's another head scratcher

Last edited by coclarkson; 03-24-2014 at 11:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12