Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Not at all.

Some people scour the internet looking for "The Next Great Thing". They want to be at the front of the curve for acceptance only, not because the front of the curve is interesting or well thought of.

They only see through their own eyes what they perceive how others see them. That itself can create disillusionment.

Some people are curious by nature, but aren't conformists. I am a bit like that. If I walk into a society to which I have never been exposed it's because I am curious and have a willingness to learn. I don't do it then call up my friends and make them guess as to what I have just experienced.

Huge difference.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Not at all.

Some people scour the internet looking for "The Next Great Thing". They want to be at the front of the curve for acceptance only, not because the front of the curve is interesting or well thought of.

They only see through their own eyes what they perceive how others see them. That itself can create disillusionment.

Some people are curious by nature, but aren't conformists. I am a bit like that. If I walk into a society to which I have never been exposed it's because I am curious and have a willingness to learn. I don't do it then call up my friends and make them guess as to what I have just experienced.

Huge difference.

And you decide which group everyone is in because..?

BANNED

Country

I don't decide, people decide for themselves. It's evident by all the music reality shows on TV who those people are. Their willingness to trample each other to get on TV in the audience as close to a camera as possible is mind-boggling.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't decide, people decide for themselves. It's evident by all the music reality shows on TV who those people are. Their willingness to trample each other to get on TV in the audience as close to a camera as possible is mind-boggling.

So what does it have to do with this guy?

BANNED

Country

He needs attention, and this is his way to be certain that people will look at him.

It's no different than if he were Gay for Jesus.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I disagree. I personally think you're assuming the outcome. Got the lotto numbers for a year from now too?

I think you need to read this guys blog a little closer. It reads like an experiment. Sort of like if I wrote a blog titled "A White Redneck Guy Lives In The Projects For A Year". It reads like he has been coaxed into doing it by a friend. I see nothing to indicate his openness to becoming atheist. I agree with Centrehice, this strikes me as a self-indulgent, self-serving effort and nothing more.

BANNED

Country

A redneck moving into a black ghetto? He already lives in a white one which is much worse. Put him in a situation where he cannot smoke cigarettes, drink whisky and has to use proper grammar and sentence structure all while expanding his English vocabulary from 175 words to 11,750 words and where he has to hang with educated people, both white and black, and attend school past Grade 5.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think you need to read this guys blog a little closer. It reads like an experiment. Sort of like if I wrote a blog titled "A White Redneck Guy Lives In The Projects For A Year". It reads like he has been coaxed into doing it by a friend. I see nothing to indicate his openness to becoming atheist. I agree with Centrehice, this strikes me as a self-indulgent, self-serving effort and nothing more.

It strikes me much the same. The difference is I don't assume I'm right and state the outcome at the beginning. Wait until it's done. Jeez.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

A redneck moving into a black ghetto? He already lives in a white one which is much worse. Put him in a situation where he cannot smoke cigarettes, drink whisky and has to use proper grammar and sentence structure all while expanding his English vocabulary from 175 words to 11,750 words and where he has to hang with educated people, both white and black, and attend school past Grade 5.

Don't let the tea party hear you say that. It would destroy their voter base.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think the problem a few people are having comes down to word choice.

He said he would "become" but that offends people because he's really "living as".

It's sad when people allow semantics to take the whole point and run away screaming.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123