Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hulk Hogan’s Rock N’ Wrestling will be added to the WWE Network soon. The show originally aired between 1985-1987, and there are a total of 26 episodes.

WWE Magazine/WWE Subscription Update: Anyone who had a subscription with the WWE Magazine will be receiving their issues with two choices they can pick for getting a refund.

1. Receive a free 30-day pass to WWE Network

or

2. Receive a full refund of any unfulfilled issues left in your subscription.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

Receive a full refund of any unfulfilled issues left in your subscription.

Not till earliest November, had a talk with customer service today because last issue came in wrecked, "there are no replacement copies" That really sucks because I just renewed this summer and my subscription didn't end till December. The WWE is like the Gov, they get your $ fast but when you are supposed to get some back they take there sweet time.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I re-upped my network subscription. Even for just the crappy PPVs, $10 is fine, but the PPV library and now the uploading of Nito/Raw from the mid 90s makes it absolutely worth it, even if I can only watch an episode or two every week.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not till earliest November, had a talk with customer service today because last issue came in wrecked, "there are no replacement copies" That really sucks because I just renewed this summer and my subscription didn't end till December. The WWE is like the Gov, they get your $ fast but when you are supposed to get some back they take there sweet time.

I guess they got rid of their back up magazines once they knew the magazine was closing down. Requested a replacement for a missing issue 3 months ago and received it in 3 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

I guess they got rid of their back up magazines once they knew the magazine was closing down. Requested a replacement for a missing issue 3 months ago and received it in 3 days.

That was one thing they were awesome at, Maybe they only printed what they sold . I don't know if happens to anyone else but probably 4 times a year my issue would come in looking like a dog ate it. Oh well I will deal not going to buy one off the rack :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

I re-upped my network subscription. Even for just the crappy PPVs, $10 is fine, but the PPV library and now the uploading of Nito/Raw from the mid 90s makes it absolutely worth it, even if I can only watch an episode or two every week.

No doubt it is a good deal. NXT is the most watchable WWE show weekly esp, lately. This weeks has to be better than RAW was

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

No doubt it is a good deal. NXT is the most watchable WWE show weekly esp, lately. This weeks has to be better than RAW was

Yea, I've heard NXT has been really good, I just don't have time to sit down and watch it with my current work schedule.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am see conflicting reports about the WWE Network launching and not launching in the UK today. can anyone confirm which one is true?

Looks like WWE Network Twitter account confirms the delay.
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 11-03-2014 at 04:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hulk Hogan’s Rock N’ Wrestling will be added to the WWE Network soon. The show originally aired between 1985-1987, and there are a total of 26 episodes.

WWE Magazine/WWE Subscription Update: Anyone who had a subscription with the WWE Magazine will be receiving their issues with two choices they can pick for getting a refund.

1. Receive a free 30-day pass to WWE Network

or

2. Receive a full refund of any unfulfilled issues left in your subscription.

Anyone receive their refund for their unfulfilled wrestling issues? Still waiting on mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

Anyone receive their refund for their unfulfilled wrestling issues? Still waiting on mine.

Got mine in early November, it looked like junk mail almost threw it away.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast