Thread: Johnny Manziel

Johnny Manziel

I had a friend who recently brought up the idea of the Rams drafting Manziel with the No. 2 pick and trading him to another team such as Cleveland, does anyone else see this as a real possibility or is the kid just blowing smoke?
    Looking for St Louis Rams autos and memorabilia

Austin Pettis Collector

I'm going to guess that a kid with no ties to NFL teams doesn't know what is going to happen between the Browns and Rams months from now. He could but I doubt it.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

It could happen, but I think the Browns would have to give the Rams a deal being that they are practically picking for the Browns.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    It could happen, but I think the Browns would have to give the Rams a deal being that they are practically picking for the Browns.
    That's what I was thinking, but I also heard that the Rams might keep him for themselves because if they cut Bradford theyre saving around $10million in cap space

Austin Pettis Collector

Bradford won't go anywhere in my opinion. Rams stated he will be the starter, but you never know lol

Quote Originally Posted by x9erzAllDayX View Post
    Bradford won't go anywhere in my opinion. Rams stated he will be the starter, but you never know lol
    Haha thats true, you cant really put anything past the Rams

Austin Pettis Collector