Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RyanBostonRedsox's Items on eBay

Why did I not bid on this card!!??

Oh man. The last couple of days I have been so angry. I saw this baby on ebay the last few minutes of the auction and decided that money was tight, so no bidding on this one. What a mistake. The guy's dominion arp /99 is selling for double this. I'm so bummed on this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/13-14-DOMINI...item565fe1150b

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think in the long run your better off not buying that ..... no real facts to base that on, just my opinion =P
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think in the long run your better off not buying that ..... no real facts to base that on, just my opinion =P

I disagree man. 5th overall pick in a deep draft. That kid is gonna be a stud. I watched him in the world juniors and his vision on the ice is incredible for his age. The kid is gonna be a star. But thanks for trying to make me feel better! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Carolina though ..... name 1 player that sells well from Carolina.

Ward did, after their cup and a bit through his rookie season

Skinner did, during his rookie season

Staal did, again though, during rookie season and after they won the cup

Look at their prices now.

IMO, the only way this goes up in value is:

1 - If the crazy Swedish collectors all decide to go for him

2 - Later down the road THIS season he goes on a tare and you can re sell quick while hes hot

Once all the higher end ( or mid end UD ) products come out, this will just be your every day decreasing Panini rookie. Its a hot card right now, as hes just played in the world juniors, and these are the only RC Au Patch cards on the market so far this season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good point. I just think he is the real deal, but I also think Jeff Skinner is the real deal, and I see how his stuff is doing. You've made it a little easier for me.

Carolina though ..... name 1 player that sells well from Carolina.

Ward did, after their cup and a bit through his rookie season

Skinner did, during his rookie season

Staal did, again though, during rookie season and after they won the cup

Look at their prices now.

IMO, the only way this goes up in value is:

1 - If the crazy Swedish collectors all decide to go for him

2 - Later down the road THIS season he goes on a tare and you can re sell quick while hes hot

Once all the higher end ( or mid end UD ) products come out, this will just be your every day decreasing Panini rookie. Its a hot card right now, as hes just played in the world juniors, and these are the only RC Au Patch cards on the market so far this season.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

When Carolina Players retire, you cannot give their cards away. Just keep that in mind. I've been at this for 53 years, and I have never seen such a poor selling team in Hockey Cards as Carolina.

Hartford cards eat it's lunch and will forever. Carolina is far worse re-sell and trade than Phoenix.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the input guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

It's been said, but yeah you just need to look at what Skinner's cards sell for now compared to his rookie year. And this is for a player with 17 goals in his last 18 games. Nice looking card though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When Carolina Players retire, you cannot give their cards away. Just keep that in mind. I've been at this for 53 years, and I have never seen such a poor selling team in Hockey Cards as Carolina.

Hartford cards eat it's lunch and will forever. Carolina is far worse re-sell and trade than Phoenix.

hate to agree with you but it is oh sooo true..... im a true fan though and thankfully im a collector and not a profit monger