Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Personal TTM Collection Websites

Anyone know of any good personal collection TTM websites? I just spent all day creating mine at www.jasonsautographs.blogspot.com just for fun...and because I've been bored all day and have been drastically searching for who to send to for Spring Training. I know there's a Spring Training thread going, which I've been reading, along with the Success threads, but I also enjoy just viewing people's sites. Was just wondering if others had their own sites?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I started one a couple of months ago. The address is in my signature below. Like you, I'm from Chicago. I am a Cubs fan (I see you're a Sox fan). Congrats on Frank getting into the HOF on the first ballot. As for your site, I like your Ron Santo baseballs. I wish I had gotten started with this earlier so that I could have gotten a ball signed by him IP. He was at my office in Rolling Meadows once. I saw him, but didn't get his autograph. It's bothered me ever since!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice site!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you! And MrBelvedere, I'll add you to my Links. I am a Sox fan, but unlike most of us Chicagoans, the Cubs are my #2 team. And I totally hear you about the Ron Santo situation. It can be tough at times in the moment because you don't want to bother those guys. I got lucky with him because I knew his barber, (for what hair he had) that's how I got the baseballs, picture, and card. She was very kind to hook me up with those.
    Last edited by shortstop2025; 01-14-2014 at 01:18 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hear you about how it can be tough in the moment. It sounds like we're pretty much on the same page as Cubs/Sox fans go. There was a stretch of time in the mid-1990s, prior to 1998, when the Cubs were unbearable to me. Sandberg, Dawson, and Maddux were gone. I was never much of a Sosa fan, and it was the worst Cubs period during my lifetime IMO. So I started attending Sox games to watch Thomas, Ventura, and Belle. Plus, Comiskey was cheaper.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection. I am jealous of your Jim Palmer ball - no addresses on this site seem to have successes, do you have another address?