Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for 09 Stealth Refractors #/99 only need 2 for set

Hey fellow collectors a fellow collector told me about this site so I am new here but have lots to trade and hope to help all of you with your needs as well!!!
    09 Stealth Gold /Refractors whatever they are called lol #/99
    #39 Justin Allgaier
    # 73 Jeff Gordon
    If you have these please lmk and I will see what we can work out thanks and have a great day!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

Hi, sorry I don't have these, but I'd like to welcome you to SCF!
    I hope somebody can help you with these two cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a bunch I hope so too! plus can get rid of a lot of extra cards laying around the house and help you guys as well

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks a bunch I hope so too! plus can get rid of a lot of extra cards laying around the house and help you guys as well

I'm actually trying to finish a bunch of rainbows for the set I made here, already have some people sending me some for nothing, or trading what I have in other sports. If I find any while I go through the Blaster Boxes of those at Walmart, I will let you know ASAP!

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-some-rainbows

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking for these 2 cards