Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well Jason I won't get into a big philosophical discussion but God loves you just as much he loves me whether I go to church and you don't or vice versa. The point is, your prayers are powerful and i sure do appreciate it buddy.

Also never heard back on my offer of 4 $20s and 3 $5s for your $100 lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikec5000's Items on eBay

Hey Chris. I'm sorry to read your update post with CEA info. I will continue to pray for you and your family, and keep you all in my thoughts.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks buddy, sent you a pm.

Also guys, I low talking to you all. It helps me to talk about football and toys and whatnot too. I have to talk about cancer but I live good by talking about the good things in life. So feel free to drop me a pm anytime about anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can I make a contribution to you? You've always been nice to me on here and dropped some good words for some of my silly PC threads. Please let me know where I can contribute. My grandmother(93 years old) just passed from cancer. She beat it 4 times in her life before she passed. I got a little bit of money from her estate and I'd like some of that to go to someone who is battling the same fight she did. My grandmother was a very strong person, and I'm sure she would like some of this money to go to someone who is a truly good person. Please let me know what I can do. Thank you and I'll keep you in my prayers. God bless. I'm positive that you'll beat this thing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

UPDATE. Went to the Dr today and my CEA dropped by a whopping 70 points. This means the chemo is being effective and a huge hurdle has been cleared for me to go to surgery. No ore chemo planned at this time. Next Friday i go back to UVA for an MRI and then back on April 7 for the pre surgery comsult. A few more hurdles to go to this life saving surgery but this was a big one and i cleared it like a champ! Im home now. Im sick as a dog but my wife told me to take $10 or $15 and buy myself something as a congrats and celebration. So im doing it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

UPDATE. Went to the Dr today and my CEA dropped by a whopping 70 points. This means the chemo is being effective and a huge hurdle has been cleared for me to go to surgery. No ore chemo planned at this time. Next Friday i go back to UVA for an MRI and then back on April 7 for the pre surgery comsult. A few more hurdles to go to this life saving surgery but this was a big one and i cleared it like a champ! Im home now. Im sick as a dog but my wife told me to take $10 or $15 and buy myself something as a congrats and celebration. So im doing it!

Great news! God bless and congrats, Chris!
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't know you but I hope you get thru your tough times and live to tell about it... May God bless you with good health after all this is over... good luck with your battles

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

great news!
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chris - I prayed long and hard for you brother! Glad to see good things are happening for you and the family. Keep your head high and drop a line if you ever need anything.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

well guys after many trips back and forth to chemo and UVA tomorrow is the next defining moment. I find out tomorrow morning if the surgery is a go. It's the difference between life and death. I hate it when people are overly dramatic but this is the truth. The surgery means life and a chance without cancer. No surgery means back to chemo for whats called palliative care which is easing the pain and being comfortable while the cancer grows.

So if you have time, please please pray for me tonight. Tomorrow is a big day.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast