Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Surgery may 9TH!!!!!!!!!

WOHOOO!!!!!!!!

Now if you want a Dudley auto tell me. I'm selling some to help with my bills. I got my bill for the chemo which came in at 3800 and yes thats AFTER insurance - my share is only 20%. But now I'm going to have a $150,000 hospital stay and I will owe $30k. It's a small price to pay and will take me years but I may as well get started. I have several duplicates so if you are interested PM me and I will send you pics and give you a good price!!!!!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

AWESOME.........i am grinning ear to ear...........I am going out to party tonight in your honor!!!! LOL!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cmo5885's Items on eBay

I read this thread and i wanted to make sure you knew that even though weve never met. father to father i wish you as much time as you can have with your boys, sent a little paypal your way, its not much but hopefully will help contribute to building another memory with your family! Congrats on the surgery approval

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

AWESOME.........i am grinning ear to ear...........I am going out to party tonight in your honor!!!! LOL!!

Thank you Billy!! We are having home made pizza and watching the Hobbit. The boys are excited. This makes the evening that much sweeter!!

I read this thread and i wanted to make sure you knew that even though weve never met. father to father i wish you as much time as you can have with your boys, sent a little paypal your way, its not much but hopefully will help contribute to building another memory with your family! Congrats on the surgery approval

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. That's what I want too - as much time with my boys as possible. I savor every minute. If anyone learns anything through this process I hope it's that family time should not be taken for granted. Every minute is precious and waning.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

wonderful news Chris! glad to hear it!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks old friend!

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

great news! glad to hear it, i still have a package for you! just gotta get it in the mail. will continue prayers for you and your family.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Congrats on the news...my prayers are always with you...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Chicago Cubs Tennessee Volunteers Cleveland Browns
    See dcstorm98's Items on eBay

thats wonderful news

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks so much guys, I feel like my feet have hardly touched the ground this weekend. Still some hurdles to cross, but life is too short not to celebrate all the good news, and this is GOOD NEWS!!!! LOL

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 LastLast