Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have not been very active on this site for about a year now, but this is the best thread I have ever seen on this site. The members of this site are a REAL community, and just reading this thread reminded me how great so many of you are on this site. Chris, I will pray for you and your family. Stay strong man.

-Jay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jay buddy, where have you been? Miss you man. I hope you are gonna stay a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesec73's Items on eBay

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that the Baseball Etching cards for your boys are going in the mail today :) Probably take a week or two to come across the boarder.

James

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

[QUOTE=jamesc73;13212055]Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that the Baseball Etching cards for your boys are going in the mail today :) Probably take a week or two to come across the boarder.

Thanks james, that's awesome! They will love them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Guys packages are arriving for the boys daily. We are all very appreciAtive. Putting money away for my visits. I'm headed up Friday morning at 9 am. I will update you ASAP after the appointment. Bless you all!

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Chris, hope to hear good news after the dr. visit. Thinking of ya!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Green Bay Packers

Chris, hope to hear good news after the dr. visit. Thinking of ya!

Same here Chris!! Hoping to hear good news buddy!! Dan

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

UPDATE:
    Today was a good day. The team feels more confident than ever that the surgery is a go! I am headed to chemo on Tuesday. I actually did a little dance in the office about hemp being set up so fast lol. They feel confident that I will have exactly 4 treatments. He first is Tuesday, then every two weeks. So feb 4,18, march 4 and finally march 18. Ill probably have two weeks to recover and strengthen. The rest is still a little sketchy. I'll probably have another MRI during that break. Unless plans change I will probably have surgery the first week of April or somewhere in there. They stated that my colon resection where a foot of my large bowel was removed would be a walk in the park compared to what I'm going to go through. I will be in intensive care for a couple days and in the hospital for at least a week, probably more like 2 assuming everything goes well. I don't want it to be longer than that because I don't want to be away from my boys. My mom has her own health issues and my wife will be taking care of our boys so I won't have a lot of visitors so anyone in the area, please stop by.

As a bonus there is a great card shop right down the street lol. I checked it out today. It's very nice. I just got Conner $4 worth of Pokemon but it was nice to look at.

This is all great news to me! I'm excited about the plan, fired up and ready to fight. Everyone just keep praying that everything goes according to plan.

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great news man, so happy to hear it!

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great news, looks like things are staying on track.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast