Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
    Please Note - NBSII will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

John, you already got the reds that I had that you needed. The only Mannings I have that I would trade for the plaque are 2013 Topps archives "1968 stand-ups" #68SU-PM, a 2013 Topps platinum "sapphire" #69 and a 2014 topps "400 yard club" #3. Haven't bought hardly any 2014 this season, mainly spending my money on singles of Emmitt. Thanks for posting.

Greg

Hey Greg!! Was Digging In My Walk-In Closet & Found Another Plaque Emmitt Smith. LMK What Ya May Have Of Peyton Manning & Andrew Luck OR If Ya Have Any Card's from This Set.

'13 Topps Magic Mini Red Ser#/50

Thanks, John

Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Greg!! I Have Those Manning Card's Already. Don't Worry About It Buddy I'll Just Send It To Ya Anyways As A Friendly Gesture. :)

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

............................Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

.................Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

................Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

..............Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Greg!! Was Wondering My Good Friend If Ya Received The Emmitt Plaque Card I Sent Ya. Just Wanna Make Sure It Arrived Fine & Hopefully You Needed It. LOL Was Wondering If Ya Had Anything From The List Below. Just Looking To Get Some Trades Or Deals Worked Up Buddy.

Newer Peyton Manning Insert's,#'d Insert's,GU,Patches,Etc.

Newer Andrew Luck Insert's,#'d Insert's,GU,Patches,Etc.

Newer Eli Manning Insert's,#'d Insert's,GU,Patches,Etc.

Card's from This Set. '13 Topps Magic Mini Red Ser#/50

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

John,

I did get the plaque, thank you very much. It will be seen in my box breaks in the background, but alas, I haven't done a box break in some time. I am currently just buying a lot of singles of Emmit and can't afford much in the way of boxes so I don't have much new of anybody(can't seem to trade the older stuff I have anyways). Have been in some group box breaks, but mainly buying the Cowboys in hopes of getting Emmitts. Thanks again, it is greatly appreciated and will keep you in mind if anything pops up of those players (and the red set).

Greg

Hey Greg!! Was Wondering My Good Friend If Ya Received The Emmitt Plaque Card I Sent Ya. Just Wanna Make Sure It Arrived Fine & Hopefully You Needed It. LOL Was Wondering If Ya Had Anything From The List Below. Just Looking To Get Some Trades Or Deals Worked Up Buddy.

Newer Peyton Manning Insert's,#'d Insert's,GU,Patches,Etc.
    Newer Andrew Luck Insert's,#'d Insert's,GU,Patches,Etc.
    Newer Eli Manning Insert's,#'d Insert's,GU,Patches,Etc.
    Card's from This Set. '13 Topps Magic Mini Red Ser#/50
    Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Greg!!! Glad Ya Liked & Could Use It. I Didn't Want Anything In Return For That Emmitt Card. I Was Just Seeing If Ya Had Anything To Maybe Get Us A Trade Worked Up. If I Come Across Any Newer Emmitt Card's My Good Friend I'll Give Ya A Shout.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay

Any interest in this?

2004 E-X Essentials Credentials Future 38 E. Smith (No #. Bought at Fleer Liquidation Auction, never made it to printing. Only a handful of these around. As per my local dealer.)
    1973 NEBRASKA #2S TOM ALWARD

ANYONE HAVE THIS CARD?
    Hidden Content

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast