Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1757646566676869 LastLast
    Kevin pillar in today

Wade Miley in today
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

Another nice success trickled in for me Saturday while I was away for the weekend:

Victor Roache 1/1 on 2013 Topps Heritage Minors

14/30 total for me from ST now I believe

I wrote off all my non returned ST mail outs.Then today a stunner as I got my 2 Doug Fister cards back signed nicely.Return address was Washington DC
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

One TTM:

- Wil Nieves 1/1 c/o Phillies ST in 110 days. Signed a 2010 Upper Deck in black sharpie. Surprised to see this come back. Postmarked from Philly

Just got an Alex Meyer ball back yesterday that I sent out during ST! He included a little note that said "Sorry for the delay Best Wishes" Classy touch. It's the first one to trickle in and I still have 10 balls out there, maybe I'll get more maybe not, but overall I had a very successful ST regardless

Quote Originally Posted by RealBrianD View Post
    Just got an Alex Meyer ball back yesterday that I sent out during ST! He included a little note that said "Sorry for the delay Best Wishes" Classy touch. It's the first one to trickle in and I still have 10 balls out there, maybe I'll get more maybe not, but overall I had a very successful ST regardless
    Never give up on a TTM. I had stopped completely doing TTMs at one point for years. I went to the mail one day and pulled out a Mitch Richmond success that I had sent the request like 3yrs prior. It reminded me how fun it can be to get something besides bills and junk mail in my mailbox. Thousands of successes later I am still doing it.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Another one trickled in for me today to get me up to 50%, 15/30

Jon Denney 2/2 on a 2013 BDP and a 2013 BDP dual w/ Trey Ball

Quote Originally Posted by indyreds View Post
    Never give up on a TTM. I had stopped completely doing TTMs at one point for years. I went to the mail one day and pulled out a Mitch Richmond success that I had sent the request like 3yrs prior. It reminded me how fun it can be to get something besides bills and junk mail in my mailbox. Thousands of successes later I am still doing it.
    I hear ya...I saw a request come back on Saturday that had a clasp as opposed to the peel and seal. I thought it was a goner!

Where is the regular season success thread? Wondering if its worth it to send some or if I should hold off till spring training as I usually do....

Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1757646566676869 LastLast