Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 175764656667686970 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kevin pillar in today

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wade Miley in today
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

Another nice success trickled in for me Saturday while I was away for the weekend:

Victor Roache 1/1 on 2013 Topps Heritage Minors

14/30 total for me from ST now I believe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I wrote off all my non returned ST mail outs.Then today a stunner as I got my 2 Doug Fister cards back signed nicely.Return address was Washington DC

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM:

- Wil Nieves 1/1 c/o Phillies ST in 110 days. Signed a 2010 Upper Deck in black sharpie. Surprised to see this come back. Postmarked from Philly

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just got an Alex Meyer ball back yesterday that I sent out during ST! He included a little note that said "Sorry for the delay Best Wishes" Classy touch. It's the first one to trickle in and I still have 10 balls out there, maybe I'll get more maybe not, but overall I had a very successful ST regardless

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just got an Alex Meyer ball back yesterday that I sent out during ST! He included a little note that said "Sorry for the delay Best Wishes" Classy touch. It's the first one to trickle in and I still have 10 balls out there, maybe I'll get more maybe not, but overall I had a very successful ST regardless

Never give up on a TTM. I had stopped completely doing TTMs at one point for years. I went to the mail one day and pulled out a Mitch Richmond success that I had sent the request like 3yrs prior. It reminded me how fun it can be to get something besides bills and junk mail in my mailbox. Thousands of successes later I am still doing it.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

Another one trickled in for me today to get me up to 50%, 15/30

Jon Denney 2/2 on a 2013 BDP and a 2013 BDP dual w/ Trey Ball

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never give up on a TTM. I had stopped completely doing TTMs at one point for years. I went to the mail one day and pulled out a Mitch Richmond success that I had sent the request like 3yrs prior. It reminded me how fun it can be to get something besides bills and junk mail in my mailbox. Thousands of successes later I am still doing it.

I hear ya...I saw a request come back on Saturday that had a clasp as opposed to the peel and seal. I thought it was a goner!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where is the regular season success thread? Wondering if its worth it to send some or if I should hold off till spring training as I usually do....

Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 175764656667686970 LastLast