Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where is the best place to sell autograph baseballs?

Hi I am thinking about trying to get baseball's signed this season and sell them. I am trying to make some money doing what I like doing. I get autographs in Baltimore. I am hoping to make as many games as I can. So if anyone wants me to try and get some signed baseballs for them this season let me know who you are looking for and I will try and get them. I will list want games I know I am going as of now and you could send me a DM on who you want a signed baseball from and a price you are willing to pay and we could work something out. I will also try and take a picture of the player signing and will give you that as proof of auto. These are the teams I will be able to graph. Also I have a lot of signed cards also. I could also get politicians on business cards. Thanks Chris

Blue Jays
    Rays
    Royals
    Pirates
    Astros
    Tigers
    Indians
    Athletics
    White Sox
    Rangers
    Nationals
    Maybe Angels
    Mariners
    Cardinals
    Twins
    Reds
    Last edited by Chris819; 02-27-2014 at 03:00 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'd be interested in the Theo Epstein ball. Send me a DM and let me know how much and we can negotiate. Thanks man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much for cespedes?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Might be interested in the blue jays, will message you as the season gets closer

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone need anyone on these teams on baseballs. I will try and get them. If so please let me know what players you want.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone? Now I am also looking 2 sell my signed IP autos and TTMs autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone? I am just wondering if anyone is interested so I know how many baseball I need 2 buy. Thanks Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

Try doing consignments or 50/50's I suppose. That way you're more helping people out rather than just trying to make a buck.....but I really think you should just get a job. Guys like you make it harder for actual collectors, and kids to get autographs they will actually appreciate. Just my opinion though, not meant to be a personal attack.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Try doing consignments or 50/50's I suppose. That way you're more helping people out rather than just trying to make a buck.....but I really think you should just get a job. Guys like you make it harder for actual collectors, and kids to get autographs they will actually appreciate. Just my opinion though, not meant to be a personal attack.

Woah, that certainly sounded like a personal attack. How do you know he doesn't have a job? It's up to everyone if they want to sell their autos. I have a full time job and graph on the weekends and sell my extras/players I dont need to defray the cost of stamps, balls, pictures, etc. There will always be dealers (this guy may not even be a dealer, maybe just needs some extra money) are they annoying? Sure. but it's what they choose to do. Get a life, if this guy wants to sell his stuff and people want to buy it, oh well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just despise dealers in general. So, no, its not personal against this guy. And I think yeah this makes him a "dealer" since he's doing it strictly for profit. And I get your point on it being "what they chose to do" which is exactly what makes them so pathetic. Selling extras to cover cost is one thing, but that's not a job, or a respectable way to make a living (in my OPINION). Ill say it again....this is just my opinion. I don't need or want negative comments back on this either. The O.P. asked where a good place to sell his stuff, and I suggested helping people out in the hobby, instead of straight making money off of them. Albeit, I may have gone overboard, so ill apologize for that sincerely. I just have a pretty strong opinion about dealers and dudes just doing this to make money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast