Need some info on a card. TNA Lock of Hair card/Autograph

I was hoping someone here would be able to give me some information on a card I just pulled from a box of TNA Xtreme. It was a lock of hair/Autograph card from SoCal Val. The card is #ed 2/3. I had never seen one of these before and was hoping someone here could tell me the value.

val.jpg
    Last edited by kosar19browns; 01-21-2014 at 04:38 PM.

My Collection: Hidden Content
    I Collect: (wrestling):The Miz, Edge, Raven and Natalya
    (Sports):Browns, Bernie Kosar, Josh Gordon, Trent Richardson, Randall Cobb, A.J. Green, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, A.J. Hawk, Giovani Bernard, Manti Te'o
    Blue Jackets, Albert Belle, Kyrie Irving and Mark Price

I didnt know that Tna did those but I have a friend who opens up benchwarmers and he says people go crazy for them in that product, sorry I couldnt be more helpful ~ :)
    My Photobucket http://s169.photobucket.com/user/ericarizona51/library/Baseball%20for%20trade?sort=3&page=1
    WWE set and Teddy Long Collector Hidden Content
    Gary Carter, David Wright & NY Mets collector

Theres a handful on ebay at the moment, the same seller has them all for insanely high prices. I know the Christy Hemme 1/1 sold for like $250 about a year ago. The french guy who super collects her bought it, Cinalex I think is his name here.

either way great pull
    Collect WCW Topps Autos, WWE Topps 2009 Black Parallels + any Hogan autographed cards

Hidden Content

Nice pull man. Yeah Ive see these before and people that have pulled similiar ones are selling on ebay for ridiculous amounts and they will probably never sell. On a different note, Val is coming into town saturday and cant wait to meet her again.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collect WWE/WWF/TNA/MMA/UFC

Yes, i bought the Hemme 1/1 ^^ And i definitively try to find the /3 ^^
    Christy Hemme : Wrestling 133/178 (74,71%) + 17 plates + 14 1/1
    The Miz : 88/111 (79,27%) + 1 plate + 4 1/1
    Kaitlyn : 12/21 (57,14%) + 1 1/1
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content