Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need some info on a card. TNA Lock of Hair card/Autograph

I was hoping someone here would be able to give me some information on a card I just pulled from a box of TNA Xtreme. It was a lock of hair/Autograph card from SoCal Val. The card is #ed 2/3. I had never seen one of these before and was hoping someone here could tell me the value.

val.jpg
    Last edited by kosar19browns; 01-21-2014 at 05:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

I didnt know that Tna did those but I have a friend who opens up benchwarmers and he says people go crazy for them in that product, sorry I couldnt be more helpful ~ :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Theres a handful on ebay at the moment, the same seller has them all for insanely high prices. I know the Christy Hemme 1/1 sold for like $250 about a year ago. The french guy who super collects her bought it, Cinalex I think is his name here.

either way great pull

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pull man. Yeah Ive see these before and people that have pulled similiar ones are selling on ebay for ridiculous amounts and they will probably never sell. On a different note, Val is coming into town saturday and cant wait to meet her again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cinalexxx's Items on eBay

Yes, i bought the Hemme 1/1 ^^ And i definitively try to find the /3 ^^