Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If ANYONE is going to Reds one, I'm interested in a Billy Hamilton ball. I'll pay u to go for me. Pm me if you apply

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for this link, my sister-in-law and her bd live in Columbus and said they are willing to get graphs for me. Very helpful! Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

JSA JAMES SPENCE AUTHENTICATION WILL BE ON SITE TO AUTHENTICATE THE AUTOGRAPH GUESTS BOTH DAYS.

Does anyone know if I can bring other items like my Signed Mike Trout, Ryno Sandberg and Wil Myers baseballs to get authenticated or if they only do things from the guys at the shows. The sad part is that I have already gotten most of the guys at the event for free over the years and I am only considering driving down Sunday to see what the card show looks like!

if it's like most events that JSA is at, then yeah u can bring outside items. They charge full price for it tho, not the discounted rate for items signed that day...I went to winter warm up in St. Louis and JSA was there. They were charging $8 for items that day or $20 for ones outside that event...hope this helps bro

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My fiances sister just got me Billy Hamiltons autograph on a mini home plate! It's like half the size of a real home plate. To bad Hamilton has such a hideous autograph lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

i live in lima, i'll be getting a full sized osu helmet signed by the '68 championship members. JAN WHITE -- TED PROVOST -- JIM STILLWAGON, all 3 for $20 is a great deal

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Did anyone make it down to those events. I worked Fri and Sat. The snow overnight stopped me from going over today. I was just curious as to how they went.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jrforcefan's Items on eBay

I went to the C-bus Reds Caravan on Thursday. The weather, along with home games for the Blue Jackets and OSU Mens BBall also at the same time, kept the attendance low. I was able to get:

signed 8x10s of Hamilton, Browning (with perfect game inscription), and Brantley (got a personalization, but that is fine with me)

Signed cards for Browning and Brantley

The signed handout from last year of Dick Williams (VP of player personnel, not the HOF manager), Bob Castellini (the owner made a special appearance), and Jim Kelch (announcer)

Dragons hat signed by Jesse Winker.

Last year, I was only able to get one auto per person (only person I would have gotten doubles of would have been Phillips and Marty Brennaman) but I did get extra sigs from Browning and Brantley this year and I should have got a baseball for Hamilton...oh well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My fiances sister lives in Columbus and I had her go for me. She said lines were pretty long. (She went to the Polaris Fashion Place)...I told her get me something cool and have Hamilton sign it. She ended up getting me a replica Reds home plate, and Hamilton signed that. She also got me Winkers autograph on the handout they provided, and got Browing to autograph a picture, but didn't get and inscriptions etc. (my fault, I didn't tell her sister to have him inscribe anything)..I then got Bob Castellini on an index card...She said "Winker was super f'n hot and Hamilton had a muffed up set of teeth n looked like a crackhead" lmao. Silly girl!! Overall not a bad haul, especially for not even being in the same state! She had a blast there though, and as she was getting back home (she lives and works on Ohio States campus), she ran into Braxton Miller and got his phone # and an autograph for me

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

I will be honest I catch more sports in Indiana than Ohio! Mad Antz and the Tin Caps in Ft Wayne are such a bargain!

You'll have to let me know when & if you are planning to go to any of the Tin Caps games this year & I'll see if I'm off work to join you!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You'll have to let me know when & if you are planning to go to any of the Tin Caps games this year & I'll see if I'm off work to join you!

Sounds great! We like heading down on Sundays as they place the players on the field for free autographs after the games. The fact that they are day games makes it even better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12