Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have still not received items back, including 25 bucks, an ROMLB, and a bunch of cards. I dont want to sound like a jerk, but ST has been over for months now and still nothing has come back.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

If the trade was done in trade manager, i would recommend that you open a dispute.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

mine was posted in trade manager hopefully anyone who delt with him also did please put it into a dispute i did

SCF Rewards
    Country

Putting in a dispute now.

$20, a bunch of cards, and postage there and back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

actually kyle you never sent the required SASE i have told you do you want me to use the $20 you included to ship your cards back or are you going to paypal me the return postage anyone who has 50/50 with me in the past Knows they pay for the return postage. oh and it wasnt a bunch of cards maybe a handful at that i can post our trade from the trade manager

Putting in a dispute now.

$20, a bunch of cards, and postage there and back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

david i also contact you as well and asked if you were going to paypal me the return post as again i require the person sending me the items to pay for the return postage there was no SASE included with yours so i can either use the money you added to the package or you can paypal me the $11 that the shipping is going to cost back to you via medium flat rate priority box like the one you shipped to me. Thanks and let me know
    I have still not received items back, including 25 bucks, an ROMLB, and a bunch of cards. I dont want to sound like a jerk, but ST has been over for months now and still nothing has come back.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country
    See jaydub2001's Items on eBay

Adam, since you've waded back into your thread - I've sent you PMs as you were going to be returning stuff to me and so far no response from you. I think we all would just like better communication so we know what's going on. I myself have missed out on 50/50s with guys that can do other leagues because I've had to wait on stuff to be returned to me so a little communication would go a long way...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeff sorry about that have had some legal issues with my son that have been distracting me for recently. i dropped most of the other stuff i had for the extended spring in the mail today i still have a few that are in the FSL update the docs and ill get the rest back to you after the FSL is over in sept with whatever i was able to get you signed during the FSL season.
    Adam, since you've waded back into your thread - I've sent you PMs as you were going to be returning stuff to me and so far no response from you. I think we all would just like better communication so we know what's going on. I myself have missed out on 50/50s with guys that can do other leagues because I've had to wait on stuff to be returned to me so a little communication would go a long way...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adam,

I PMd you last week about the 50/50 from a few years back that you were hanging on to since you didnt have a chance to get them signed that year to see if you could send the stuff back to me. I have the list if you need it and I had sent a SASE to you when I sent the cards.

Thanks!
    Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Ryan

they will be in the mail back to you today. sorry about not being able to get as many as i would have liked for you just the last few years dealing with the issues i have had with my son i really havent been able to get out and graph like i wanted to thanks again and i hope we can do some trades and/or 50/50's in the future

Adam,

I PMd you last week about the 50/50 from a few years back that you were hanging on to since you didnt have a chance to get them signed that year to see if you could send the stuff back to me. I have the list if you need it and I had sent a SASE to you when I sent the cards.

Thanks!
    Ryan

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast