Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs down Florida Republican threatens President Obama on Twitter & Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-accounts.html

A Florida man running for a seat in the state legislature is standing behind a Tweet where he wrote 'It's time to arrest the President and 'hang him high.'

Josh Black says he did not expect all the attention he got over his Tweet. He's says he's Tweeted negatively about the President before and he's not backing down on his opinions.

'I know that we don't use hanging as a method of execution here in the U.S. anymore, so be it. Whatever method is applicable for the situation, I just want justice to be served,' said the candidate.

Black says he was having a Twitter conversation with others who oppose many of the President's actions.

In regards to deadly drone strikes against US citizens in the middle east, Black wrote, 'I'm past impeachment. It's time to arrest and hang him high.'

His tweet, where Black agreed with someone who said the president should be 'hung high,' came from anger over a 2011 drone strike that killed Anwar al-Awalki, an American-born al Qaeda planner in Yemen.

Al-Awlaki's son died soon after in a strike officials later admitted was a mistake.

'I believe that every murder should face the death penalty. When George Zimmerman took out Trayvon Martin everyone wanted justice, ok, so we stick him in front of a jury and put him on trial and we give the evidence to a jury and we see what they say. If they say guilty. Death penalty,' said Black.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

idiots are entitled to their opinions, not sure why they used "hung", sounds racist to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Anyone that thinks or says the President needs to be arrested and executed is a complete joke. Surely his political career will fail quickly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

They did hang Saddam....Not saying that we should do this by any means but I'm not sure if race had anything to do with it.

Either way this guy is an idiot...didn't expect to get attention for it? HA

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

They did hang Saddam.

good point

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I wouldn't compare saddam to a typical politician let alone any U.S. President but also get that you were saying that tongue in cheek.

I also find it funny that the guy said he didn't think he'd get any attention for tweeting that. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

idiots are entitled to their opinions, not sure why they used "hung", sounds racist to me.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Who reads the Daily Mail?

Sheesh, it's a white trash rag.

"Bat Child Found in Cave!"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Who reads the Daily Mail?

Sheesh, it's a white trash rag.