Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Sorry but I had to chuckle.Not that a threat is a laughing matter but all who were ready to say about some backwoods redneck threatning the POTUS.UOTE=pwaldo;13206677][/QUOTE]

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The Dail Mail is not a real newspaper. It is on par with The National Enquirer, and the Weekly News. How do you not know about the famous Bat Child Found In Cave?

SCF Rewards
    Country

WHAT!! that was fake?? I need to change my reading
    The Dail Mail is not a real newspaper. It is on par with The National Enquirer, and the Weekly News. How do you not know about the famous Bat Child Found In Cave?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

People need to stop quoting the Daily News, The Weekly News, and National Enquirer. They are not real sources. They are not real news agencies.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

People need to stop quoting the Daily News, The Weekly News, and National Enquirer. They are not real sources. They are not real news agencies.

I'm not really an expert on this but I don't think the Daily Mail is on the same level as the Weekly News or National Enquirer. As best I can tell from google it seems to be the #2 newspaper in the UK. Can you give any insight into why you lumped it in with the others?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again I have to ask WHERE do I get my news from then? WHat is non biased (BA HA HA) and legit?

SCF Rewards
    Country

For like the billionth time because people don't seem to get it with the Daily Mail thing. The story is from ABC News and was just posted at the Daily Mail. If you click the link at the top and scroll down you would see the story is from ABC News. The Daily Mail just added images of the guy, Facebook post, and Twitter post. If you even read the rest of the story it references ABC News as it is their story. If it is a DM story you will scroll to the bottom for read more / reference and get nothing. I rarely post an exclusive story from them and wouldn't post any of their stories if US news cites could actually make a website with images instead of being stuck in the early 90s with nothing but text.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

SO it is a credible source.Thank you Pwaldo for the info.Well that means this thread will be ignored now because some have no answer for this one.
    For like the billionth time because people don't seem to get it with the Daily Mail thing. The story is from ABC News and was just posted at the Daily Mail. If you click the link at the top and scroll down you would see the story is from ABC News. The Daily Mail just added images of the guy, Facebook post, and Twitter post. If you even read the rest of the story it references ABC News as it is their story. If it is a DM story you will scroll to the bottom for read more / reference and get nothing. I rarely post an exclusive story from them and wouldn't post any of their stories if US news cites could actually make a website with images instead of being stuck in the early 90s with nothing but text.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

SO it is a credible source.Thank you Pwaldo for the info.Well that means this thread will be ignored now because some have no answer for this one.

It's not credible because Hice doesn't agree.

Duh!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am just STUNNED that there is no bashing of this man from our choir. I mean no redneck comments.or backwoods, or grease ball Italian comments. Funny I don't hear a sound. Oh yes that's right he is black. And like every other thread he gets a pass. All though the man was just speaking his mind as he has done before the article states.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast