Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to do the Pittsburgh Penguins on arrival tonight, but the bus dropped the players off at the inaccessable back door...meh.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did the Blue Jackets tonight after their game against the Penguins to make up for, well, having terrible luck with the Penguins. All things told, it took about 45 minutes of my time (and a little gas) to come away with a pretty solid haul. Only thing I really missed out on was Sergei Bobrovsky, who signed one for a little kid before rolling up his window and taking off. It's cool though, because the kid was STOKED, and I'm still happy with my haul. The results:

John Davidson 1/1 Logo 8x10
    Derek MacKenzie 1/1 Logo 8x10
    Curtis McElhinney 1/1 Logo 8x10
    Dalton Prout 1/1 Card
    Jared Boll 2/2 Cards
    Nick Foligno 3/3 Cards
    Nikita Nikitin 3/3 Cards
    Ryan Johansen 1/1 8x10!

Happy with the night for the limited effort and whatnot that I put into it...love how the Johansen turned out, and he loved it too! Nice to finally have a solid haul after a couple rough nights doing hockey. Might have one or two Jackets games left in me to tie up a few loose ends, but I've got a majority of what I want heading into baseball season.

Also, I apologize for the terrible quality photos for the months of March and April because I don't have a scanner down here in Columbus!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Columbus Clippers held their annual Meet the Team event tonight, which has quickly become one of my favorite events to do based on the crowd and how smooth things run. Was in and out in less than an hour, scored some nice sigs, and got most of my stuff done (at least for guys who are on the Active Roster and not on the DL). Didn't end up with a TON of signatures, but still had a nice night and got a lot of stuff done to start the season. With that, I'm going to open up some 50/50s for the Clippers now. Anyway...

Jim Rickon 1/1 Team 8x10
    Austin Adams 1/1 Team 8x10
    Tim Fedroff 1/1 Team 8x10
    Ryan Rohlinger 1/1 Team 8x10
    Luke Carlin 1/1 Team 8x10
    George Kottaras 1/1 Team 8x10
    TJ House 1/1 Team 8x10
    Mike Zagurski 1/1 Team 8x10
    Chris Tremie 1/1 Team 8x10
    Scott Barnes 1/1 Team 8x10
    Travis Banwart 3/3 Cards (all the same)
    Josh Tomlin 2/2 Cards (same)
    David Cooper 1/1 Card
    Tyler Cloyd 3/5, 2/2 Cards (had a friend help with the last two; gave him one)
    Nick Hagadone 1/1 Card
    Bryan Lahair 2/2 Cards (same)
    Trevor Bauer 2/2 8x10s (one not scanned because it's for Dan)

All-in-all, nice to finally do some Clippers again and knock out a good chunk of stuff. Bauer's still a real piece of work, so I'm glad to be done with everything but cards for him already. Most of the other guys are good dudes, but a lot of the same ones from last year. No huge names, but I had fun tonight. The Bauer photo actually looks SWEET, it's just hard to capture with my iPhone...will be nice when I'm back home and finally have my scanner again.

Like I mentioned, I'm open to take some 50/50s for the Clippers, but if you even so much as ask about Bauer, I'm putting you on my Ignore List. Drop me a line if you're interested, though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Bauer looks awesome!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Hey will you 50/50 Bauer?

Nice stuff!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Bauer looks awesome!

Thanks! The photo really makes it look like crap, but it's really nice. I'm gonna have to scan it next time I'm home.

Hey will you 50/50 Bauer?

Nice stuff!

I had someone on BO ask me if I would 50/50 Bauer...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did the Louisville Bats (or the few that I needed) in Columbus tonight, as well as the Columbus Clippers to hopefully get a good chunk of stuff done before the season gets rolling. Michael Bourn was down on rehab and it was a beautiful night for baseball. Great to get to my first game of the season and get back into the swing of things. Really had a blast. Here's what I got signed:

Jim Riggelman 1/1 Reds Logo 8x10
    David Holmberg 1/1 Reds Logo 8x10
    Corky Miller 1/1 Reds Logo 8x10
    Ryan Lamarre 1/1 Reds Logo 8x10
    Jesus Aguilar 1/1, 1/1 8x10 & Card
    Michael Bourn 1/1 Card
    Josh Tomlin 1/1 Card
    Bryan Lahair 1/1 Card
    Jason Bourgeios 1/3 Card
    Matt Carson 3/3 Cards
    Thomas Neal 1/1 Card
    Justin Sellers 2/2 Cards
    Roberto Perez 1/1 Card
    Chien-Ming Wang 4/4 Cards
    Jeff Francis 3/4 Cards
    Max Ramirez 1/0 Cards (buddy gave me one)

Not going through the process of taking crappy photos tonight, maybe tomorrow. Or maybe I'll wait 'til I'm home over Easter Break. Very nice to have knocked out the rest of my stuff for Lahair, Tomlin, Wang, Aguilar, and Carson tonight. Any night you can end up with 20+ is a great night, especially when you get every single player you're after on the opposing team.

If you've PM'd me about a 50/50 (or are interested), please drop me another message or something now that I'm completely sorted out and whatnot. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Made the trek to Columbus for my second game of the season to do the Toledo Mud Hens...or the Toledo Scrub Hens. Same old recycled crap that's been coming through the International League for the last couple seasons; heck, most of the teams (Louisville, Columbus, Toledo, etc.) are the same old rosters. Managed to find enough stuff to make it worth doing them, but didn't stay after to knock out any Clippers stuff. All in all, not a bad night, though...

Larry Parrish 1/1 8x10 Logo Sheet
    Nate Robertson 1/1 8x10 Logo Sheet
    Jordan Lennerton 1/1 8x10 Logo Sheet
    JD Martinez 1/2 Card
    Danny Worth 2/2 Cards
    Ezequiel Carrera 4/4 Cards
    Brandon Douglas 1/1 Card
    Robbie Ray 2/2 8x10 (1 for Dan)

Yawn...I might do them again Monday because I didn't see Duane Below, Casey Crosby, or Kevin Whelan and still need them. Depends on if I do the Blue Jackets or not that night, too. Like I said, not a bad night, just nothing to really get excited about. Pretty much been the story of the season so far. If anybody needs Zeke Carrera, let me know; I've literally got dozens of signed cards from him.

Oh, and thanks to JD Martinez for signing one of two cards and making point of signing the significantly worse card and making it look terrible.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man I want to start graphing the International League a lot this year (particularly Pawtucket) and I was just wondering if you could tell me like around how long before games start do the visiting teams arrive at the park because it is so difficult to graph inside where the Paw Sox play. Thank you so much for any help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man I want to start graphing the International League a lot this year (particularly Pawtucket) and I was just wondering if you could tell me like around how long before games start do the visiting teams arrive at the park because it is so difficult to graph inside where the Paw Sox play. Thank you so much for any help.

For a seven o'clock game, usually between 1-3 is what I've found (but rehabbing guys can be all over the place).

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast