Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    I am afraid not. Astros Prospects are in my PC. I am in Houston.
    Bring me your Houston Astros Prospects: Carlos Correa, LJ Hoes, Jonathan Singleton, George Springer, Mark Appel, and Matt Dominguez.
    Plus Jose Abreu, Xander Bogaerts, Chris Owings, Nick Castellanos, Byron Buxton, and Oscar Taveras.
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Got any Chrome colored refractors then?
    PC: Kirk Cousins and Chris SaleHidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

My lists have been updated. I have picked up some more of the 2013 that I needed. As far as collored refractors go I have the following:

2011 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #60 Andre Johnson
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #155 Andre Johnson
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #206 Arian Foster
    2013 Bowman Orange #180 DeAndre Hopkins
    Bring me your Houston Astros Prospects: Carlos Correa, LJ Hoes, Jonathan Singleton, George Springer, Mark Appel, and Matt Dominguez.
    Plus Jose Abreu, Xander Bogaerts, Chris Owings, Nick Castellanos, Byron Buxton, and Oscar Taveras.
    Hidden Content

How about the remaining 2013's you need for one of the orange refractors and the two Hopkins inserts? Or would that be too much?

BV on the DeAndre Hopkins NFL Draft Ticket & NFL Passport is $2.50 each, which would be $5 for both. The BV on the 3 remaining 2013 cards I need is only $5.40. I will gladly trade any of these, but I am looking mainly for common cards. I would think BV for BV is more than fair. Do you not have any of the 2012 cards I need to even things out a bit?
    Hidden Content

I understand, how about a pwe deal, Hopkins inserts for the three 2013's you need? I don't mind the gap in BV. And I also looked for the 2012 you needed and I could not find any.

I can live with that. I do not ship pwe. I do not mind if you want to, but I always ship in a bubble mailer and ship using PayPal. That is just me being me.
    Hidden Content

It is posted, thanks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456