Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

You did pretty well. You got hart so a 2x all star is never bad.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country
    See jaydub2001's Items on eBay

Saturday February 22nd, 2014
    Texas Rangers at Surprise Stadium

My original plan was to hit the Royals practice but it turned out that today the MLB guys were not starting until 1pm so I had to switch to the Rangers instead as I was not free in the afternoon. Pretty good crowds there and given that it was my first time on the Rangers practice fields I'd say that the facilities are nice and pretty fan friendly. Was not able to get any bigger names but I got all the MiLB guys I had hoped to see. Came close to getting Darvish but of course the idiots had to start pushing and the security guards stopped the signing right then and there.

Bengie Monlina 1/7

Lisalverto Bonilla 2/2
    Neftali Feliz 1/5
    Tommy Hanson 1/4
    Martin Perez 2/7
    Ben Rowen 4/4
    Nick Tepesch 1/1
    Jim Adduci 1/1
    Michael Choice 5/7
    Leonys Martin 1/4
    Jose Contreras 2/5

Lewis Brinson 5/5
    Joey Gallo 7/7
    Ronald Guzman 4/4
    Jairo Beras 4/4
    Nick Williams 5/5
    Cody Buckel 2/8
    Last edited by jaydub; 02-23-2014 at 12:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country

Sunday February 23rd, 2014
    Los Angeles Dodgers & Chicago White Sox at Camelback Ranch

Dodgers had an intersquad game today. As I suspected it wasn't great for signing as once the game was over a ton of players all left at once which made it hard to get many guys. However as the Dodgers are my team I got to enjoy the closest thing to actual baseball short of wednesday's spring training opener. I was able to get some White Sox while waiting for the game to start but did miss a good bit of the White Sox position players finishing up for the day while I was watching the game. I spent some time listening to Tommy Lasorda teaching the minor leaguers complete with a ton of expletives.

White Sox

Mark Salas 2/2

Deunte Heath 1/1
    Erik Johnson 8/8 (California Golden Bear alum!) - was limiting others but EJ seeing that I was a Cal guy took care of me.
    Andre Rienzo 4/4
    Carlos Sanchez 8/8
    Adam Eaton 1/4 (completed 2013 Heritage w/Tyler Skaggs)
    Alejandro De Aza 2/2
    Dylan Axelrod 2/2

Dodgers

Tom Lasorda 1/1
    Steve Cilladi 2/2
    Mike Eylward 1/1

Tim Federowicz 1/4
    Miguel Rojas 2/2
    Justin Turner 3/3
    Carlos Frias 2/2

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country

Monday February 24th, 2014
    Colorado Rockies at Salt River Fields

The Rockies are my hometown team at least since midseason 2012 so it was nice to take a day and try to get as many of the local boys before the season starts as I tend to try and get the visitors when I'm at Coors Field. At first I was alone save one older couple, then a bit later seemingly all retirees showed up, then later a number of families came. Things didn't pick up for awhile but in the last hour or so I was able to get a ton of guys as they came off the practice fields including the big guns Gray and Butler so a good day out there.

Walt Weiss 2/4

Chad Bettis 4/8
    Eddie Butler 3/8, OMLB
    Tyler Chatwood 1/3
    Jorge De La Rosa 1/5
    Jonathan Gray 2/2, OMLB
    Jordan Lyles 1/1
    Franklin Morales 2/2
    Pedro Hernandez 1/1
    Scott Oberg 4/4
    Jordan Pacheco 2/2
    Nolan Arenado 1/4
    Troy Tulowitzki 2/4 !!
    Brandon Barnes 2/2
    Charle Blackmon 2/2
    Ryan Casteel 2/2
    Tom Murphy 2/2
    Paul Janish 1/1
    Rafael Ynoa 1/1
    Tim Wheeler 2/2
    David Dahl 8/8
    Rosell Herrera OMLB

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job on the good autos

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country

Tuesday February 25th, 2014
    Seattle Mariners at Peoria Sports Complex

I sorta whiffed on my first try at Mariners camp so tried again. Unfortunately today virtually all of the pitchers came off the field all at once so it was not a good situation for getting good numbers. I stuck around though and was at least able to get some position players which didn't happen last time I was there. Felix signed again but only for a short while and he did not come to where I was standing. Cano signed also just for a short time and the scrum for him was not worth it to me.

Rick Waits 4/4
    Jason Phillips 1/1

Lucas Luetge 1/1
    James Paxton 2/2
    Logan Morrison 3/3
    Brad Miller 2/2
    Kyle Seager 3/5
    Dustin Ackley 1/3
    Michael Saunders 1/3
    John Buck 2/2
    Endy Chavez 3/3

Los Angeles Dodgers at Camelback Ranch

I rushed over to Dodgers camp from the Mariners in hopes the practice was going long today but when I got there there looked to be nobody left. I did see a crowd of people though so I went in and as it turned out people were all waiting for the Cubans - Alexander Guerrero was coming in and also Yasiel Puig. I was not able to get Guerrero there but was able to get Puig on a pencil drawing my wife drew of Puig which we've been trying to get signed for a half season. He started on the other side of the line and when he turned to the side I was on he came straight away to sign the drawing once he saw it so felt good about that. Puig ended up signing I'd say around 60-70 items so those that stayed to the end were treated. I stuck around and tried the parking lot since I had some time to kill and picked up a few others.

Davey Lopes 1/1

Zach Lee 2/2
    Dee Gordon 1/1
    Alexander Guerrero OMLB
    Yasiel Puig - autographed my wife's pencil drawing

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any chance any of those 2 lee's are available for trade??? Nice job with the dodgers again !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That drawing is crazy!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country

Any chance any of those 2 lee's are available for trade??? Nice job with the dodgers again !!!

The Zach Lee's I got yesterday are two 2013 Panini USA cards (different ones). When I get home I'll have to check and see whether any of my Lees are dupes in which case I can trade. I'll be home and ready to followup this weekend.

jeff

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country

That drawing is crazy!

thanks! I'll pass that on to my wife hah.

jeff

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast