Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice IP's! Congrats on all the successes!

Justin

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country
    See jaydub2001's Items on eBay

okay thanks do you have any extras?

Do you have a tradelist I can look at before I figure out what dupes I have?

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a tradelist I can look at before I figure out what dupes I have?

Jeff

check my bucket posted in my sig i also have some that arent in there, i will also buy any dupes LMK

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country

check my bucket posted in my sig i also have some that arent in there, i will also buy any dupes LMK

Didn't find anything I could use in your bucket. Not looking to sell IP autos, just looking to trade to complete sets with preference for prospect sets. Let me know if you have anything to trade from Heritage Minors, Bowman prospects (base not chromes), topps pro debut.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country

Los Angeles Dodgers MiLB Co-op Instructional game vs Texas Rangers
    Thursday October 9th at Camelback Ranch

Guys couldn't sign during the game and unfortunately when the game end they all left at once making it hard to get many guys. Too bad as I had a ton of minor league team set cards ready.

Coach
    John Shoemaker 2/2

Julio Urias 1/4, Photo, Dodgers mini helmet
    Tom Windle 3/3
    Aaron Miller 7/7
    Dillon Moyer 1/1
    Joey Curletta 1/1
    Jonathan Garcia 3/3
    Jeremy Rathjen 2 photos
    Grant Holmes Dodgers mini helmet

Don't have good pics of the mini helmets just yet, will add later.

The Rathjen photos are my own, taken at a spring training MiLB game at the Reds facility.

Urias stayed afterwards for a good while talking with friends. Three of us graphers and a photog waited there for him to finish up and got our stuff done. Well worth the wait!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011