Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardfanatic35's Items on eBay

these are the other 3 cards I had interest in.

alshon jeffery certified skills jersey

lamar miller FOTG jersey auto

cordarrelle patterson absolute jersey

so you want these 3 plus the sitton patch for the chrome lot, I will do that, post it up if that's the trade. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tolrobb

so you want these 3 plus the sitton patch for the chrome lot, I will do that, post it up if that's the trade. thanks

oh i'm sorry, I couldn't do those for the whole lot, but could do a big chunk of it, say 30of the numbered refractors plus the Wilson xfractor and Brady black for the Sitton and the 3 listed? LMK what you think, thanks, Rob

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh i'm sorry, I couldn't do those for the whole lot, but could do a big chunk of it, say 30of the numbered refractors plus the Wilson xfractor and Brady black for the Sitton and the 3 listed? LMK what you think, thanks, Rob

I thought about it and I am going to pass, sorry. I needed it to be in my favor trading rookie autos and patches for refractors some that are not rookies, plus the miller is a $50 card that I am trading way down on it, Thanks for trying to work out a trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought about it and I am going to pass, sorry. I needed it to be in my favor trading rookie autos and patches for refractors some that are not rookies, plus the miller is a $50 card that I am trading way down on it, Thanks for trying to work out a trade

take out the miller and tell me how many you'd need. the card im most interested in is the sitton actually.

SCF Rewards
    Country

take out the miller and tell me how many you'd need. the card im most interested in is the sitton actually.

OK. I will trade the 3 you want for the camos I need the one blue and the brady bowman black. If that's OK post it up

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK. I will trade the 3 you want for the camos I need the one blue and the brady bowman black. If that's OK post it up

trade posted, I knew we could hammer something out. thanks for another deal!

SCF Rewards
    Country

up for holiday weekend trading

SCF Rewards
    Country

up up and away

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone trading tonight?