Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Petr Mrazek collection

SCF Rewards
    Country

Petr Mrazek collection

Hello guys,

I would like to present you my collection of Petr Mrazek. Petr is my classmate and I really love his style of game and fact, that he is playing for one of the most traditional NHL teams - Detroit Red Wings.

I started my collection in August 2013 and to this day I am on 76 cards from something about 270 of his released cards. I am looking mainly for 1/1s and paralels, jersey cards are not really my cup of tea but if its for a good price then why not to take it...? :)

Pre-rookie seasons

Rookie season

2014-15 season

Memorabilia & fatties
    Autos

Jerseys/Primes/Patches & Printing Plates

Thanks for looking and PM me if you have cards you dont see here.

Michal
    Last edited by michalpochu; 11-20-2014 at 03:49 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very nice...it has to be awesome to collect someone that you actually know. If I come across anything, I will let you know.

I don't like dealing with international shipping but for someone trying to collect a player like this, I'm more than happy to make an exception. I am doing a PC myself (you can check my signature if you're interested) and know how tough it can be.

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

hi I pulled a Mrazek Inked Sweater/99 from SPGU 13-14 and its for sale. Make me an offer if your interested. It is serialled numbered 28/99 to be exact.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you two attend the same class? If yes, then that's very cool! A great reason to collect a certain player.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big update! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very cool PC. Good luck finding the rest of the cards you need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Update

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big update! Finally I reached 100 cards of Mrazek. New additions are for example rare Prizm Red, The Cup Honorable nubmbers and Printing plate, Printing plates from National treasures, complete rainbow of Rc MVPs etc.
    Enjoy and dont forgot - comments are always welcomed! :)