Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @ncualoping10 See ncualoping10's Items on eBay

March 23, 2014

Chicago Wolves Game - UNOFFICIAL
    Jake Allen - 3 8x10 Photo
    Ty Rattie - 1 8x10 Photo

I got St. Louis Blues' prospects Jake Allen and Ty Rattie each on their own 8x10 photo at the Chicago Wolves game. Allen's photo is from the Blues and Rattie's photo is from the Wolves. Wolves players are always willing to sign which is great!

2014 Year to Date
    OFFICIAL: 17
    UNOFFICIAL: 24
    Last edited by chitownautos; 04-14-2014 at 12:28 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

March 25, 2014

Radio Show Appearance - OFFICIAL
    Taj Gibson (Chicago Bulls) - 1 Trading Card

I went to another radio show appearance for Taj Gibson of the Chicago Bulls at Ultra Foods in Arlington Heights, Illinois. I got 1 card signed by him and it looks pretty good! The Bulls player appearances do not seem to be as crowded as Blackhawks player appearances, but the Hawks did win the Stanley Cup last year! I can't wait to see Taj and the Bulls in the playoffs!

2014 Year to Date
    OFFICIAL: 18
    UNOFFICIAL: 24
    Last edited by chitownautos; 04-14-2014 at 12:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

March 26, 2014

Chicago Bulls Practice - UNOFFICIAL
    Derrick Rose - 1 Trading Card

I went to yet another Chicago Bulls practice today and got the most surprising player in injured superstar Derrick Rose! I heard that Rose was starting to practice even though he has been ruled out for the rest of the season but I am still very surprised that I was able to get his autograph. I only had about 30 minutes available to graph so it was a longshot that I would even get anyone, but I went anyways just because. Sure enough Derrick Rose pulls up and signs for me on a 2013-2014 Prestige Card pushing my trying set to 11/200. Probably my best IP auto considering the circumstances with Rose and him being so hidden from the public.

2014 Year to Date
    OFFICIAL: 18
    UNOFFICIAL: 25
    Last edited by chitownautos; 04-14-2014 at 12:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

March 28, 2014

Chicago Bulls vs. Portland Trail Blazers - UNOFFICIAL/OFFICIAL
    Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers) - 1 Trading Card - UNOFFICIAL
    LaMarcus Aldridge (Portland Trail Blazers) - 1 Trading Card - UNOFFICIAL
    Nicolas Batum (Portland Trail Blazers) - 2 Trading Cards - UNOFFICIAL
    Wesley Matthews (Portland Trail Blazers) - 2 Trading Cards - UNOFFICIAL
    Shani Davis (Team USA Olympics) - 3 8x10 Photos (1 Personalized) - OFFICIAL
    Team 8.5x11 Photo (3 Signatures)

I had an awesome day at the Chicago Bulls game. I graphed the visiting Portland Trail Blazers and ended up getting all 5 starters! Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Aldridge each signed 1 2013-14 Prestige cards while Wesley Matthews hit me up with 2 13-14 Prestiges and Nicolas Batum signed 1 13-14 Prestige and 1 13-14 NBA Hoops. I also got an 8.5x11 team photo from a fan pack signed by Robin Lopez, Meyers Leonard, and Joel Freeland. Then I walked back into the concourse and saw that Team USA speed skater Shani Davis was signing autographs for AT&T. I got 3 8x10s signed by Shani. I keep running into unexpected athlete signings! Great day overall as I added 4 more cards to my 13-14 Prestige set now at 15/200 and got to meet an Olympic great as well! Oh, then after the game I as at the tunnel where the players leave the court and LaMarcus Aldridge gave me his towel! Another bonus on an already amazing day. No Bulls players tonight but no worries.

2014 Year to Date
    OFFICIAL: 21
    UNOFFICIAL: 31
    Last edited by chitownautos; 04-23-2014 at 02:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

April 13, 2014

Chicago White Sox Game
    Chris Sale - 1 ROMLB - OFFICIAL
    Erik Johnson - 1 Card - OFFICIAL
    Bobby Thigpen - 2 Cards - UNOFFICIAL

I went to my first Chicago White Sox game of the year, and on all Sunday home games, they have a 30-minute pregame autograph session with a bunch of players. I was able to get All-Star ace Chris Sale on a ROMLB sweet spot, which I am super pumped about, and Rookie Erik Johnson on a '14 Topps RC. There were other players and coaches signing but Sale and Johnson were the only 2 I had time for. Later Bobby Thigpen, who is the current bullpen coach, signed 2 cards for me as he made his way to the bullpen. None of the starters signed before the game during warmups but I was already happy with getting Sale and Johnson during the official autograph session.

2014 Year to Date
    OFFICIAL: 23
    UNOFFICIAL: 33
    Last edited by chitownautos; 04-19-2014 at 01:03 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

April 18, 2014

Kirk Hinrich - 1 Card
    Jimmer Fredette - 1 Card
    Carlos Boozer - 1 Card
    Mike Dunleavy - 1 Card
    Ronnie Brewer - 1 13-14 Bulls Calendar

Finally made my way back to another Chicago Bulls practice. With playoffs about to start, the Berto Center was pretty full. I got Kirk Hinrich and Jimmer Fredette each on 13-14 Prestiges to continue and Carlos Boozer on a 2012-2013 NBA Hoops. I then got Mike Dunleavy to sign an 8x10 photo. Ronnie Brewer also stopped but I didn't have anything for him, so he signed my 13-14 Bulls Calendar. I was limited in time so didn't get the full team, but still a pretty good day overall.

2014 Year to Date
    UNOFFICIAL: 37

SCF Rewards
    Country

April 19, 2014

Chicago Wolves Game - UNOFFICIAL
    Jake Allen - 1 8x10 Photo, 1 Newspaper
    David Shields - 2 8x10 Photos
    Keith Aucoin - 1 Magazine
    Team Magazine

I went to the last Chicago Wolves regular season game of the year. Got prospects Jake Allen, David Shields, Keith Aucoin, and a bunch of other players on the team. Allen signed a glossy 8x10 photo and a nice magazine article that was in the Chicago Tribune. Shields signed 2 8x10 photos and Aucoin signed a magazine with him on the cover.

2014 Year to Date
    UNOFFICIAL 43
    Last edited by chitownautos; 05-17-2014 at 05:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

April 19, 2014

Joakim Noah - 8x10 Photo

I was busy most of the day but swung by late to the Berto Center for the Chicago Bulls practice to see if any players were still there. Turns out Joakim Noah pulls out of the parking lot literally 1 minute after I got there! Noah signed an 8x10 photo for me in blue. I love how Noah always stops for fans even though he is the best player on the team. You don't get that too often nowadays. Pretty good ratio of 1 minute wait for 1 autograph!

2014 Year to Date
    UNOFFICIAL 44
    Last edited by chitownautos; 05-17-2014 at 05:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

April 22, 2014

Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards - UNOFFICIAL
    John Wall - 1 Trading Card
    Bradley Beal - 1 Trading Card
    Nene - 1 Trading Card
    Drew Gooden - 1 Trading Card
    Sam Cassell - 1 Trading Card

I went to the Chicago Bulls playoff Game 2 against the Washington Wizards. The Bulls lost which makes the entire day bad but I did have a pretty good pre-game graphing. I don't graph the Bulls at games because I can graph them at the Berto Center so I got all Wizards players and coaches today. Wall, Beal, and Nene all signed 1 2013-2014 Prestige card for me, making my set 21/200 complete. Gooden and Cassell (now a coach) each signed a trading card for me too. I got respect for Marcin Gortat though, who refused to sign for me because I'm a Bulls fan (he signed for the few Wizards fans). I wouldn't want to sign for the home team's fans if I'm a visiting player either. The Bulls lost but I did end up with 5 total autographs on the day.

2014 Year to Date
    UNOFFICIAL: 49
    Last edited by chitownautos; 05-17-2014 at 05:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

May 2, 2014

Ron Kittle Appearance - OFFICIAL
    Ron Kittle (Chicago White Sox) - 1 5x7 Photo (Personalized/Inscription: "Sox Win")

I wasn't going to go to this, but I ended up around the area and swung by to get former Chicago White Sox slugger Ron Kittle at a Walmart in Elk Grove, Illinois. Since it was last minute, I didn't have anything for him so he signed a promotional 5x7 that they provided. Kittle said he has about 20 more of these appearances coming up this year so I will be sure to get all of my cards of him signed in the future!

2014 Year to Date
    OFFICIAL: 24
    UNOFFICIAL: 49
    Last edited by chitownautos; 05-17-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast